Usogui - Vol. 33 Ch. 358 - Short-term Mutual Agreement And Compromises And Hope

Aggregator gang
Have we seen the dude with the sword before - https://s0.mangadex.org/data/fbed1e63da2ca5b6a61675cdef2246f0/x11.jpg
The hair reminds me of the previous Leader who had a 1v1 with our old grandpa

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought it was a really lame outcome for Lalo, BAM, the tables turn.
I love this villain already.

@LuffyKun I think the dude with the sword is just Leader, actually. I do wonder which referee is with him, though.

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyKun It's just Hachina, though I'm curious which referee is with him too. Maybe Nowa or Yakou if they're on the island?

Lalo is one hell of a planner. But now I'm curious why he specified 4 allies for the ban. Maybe all 4 of the people Lalo brought along weren't technically members of Ideal? Robert K. specifically had his own motives, Jonglyo was referred to as a friend, and Fukorou hadn't been known "for long". I guess we need to see the 4th before any real conclusion can be drawn here.

@Veshv I agree that person is Hachina, and considering Midara is the one who decided the game, I honestly believe that no other referee would still know that the leader is still on the island.
My guess is since we already saw the other police grandma on the island, the other guy should be here too, and the outline matches his looks. Of course this assumption is purely based on the fact that the two new referees haven't seen the leader, but considering they were recruited during the tower game, and the leader escaped around that time, that probability is high.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a reveal of who the bowing figure was. I had a strong feeling it wasn't Robert K. but knowing author's typical style, the speculation wouldn't matter so I said nothing at the time.

Dex-chan lover
Hachina is back! Midara is pretty impressive, to put all of this together on such short notice.

How long will this batch be?

Users who are viewing this thread