Usogui - Vol. 34 Ch. 363 - Instigating Each Other

Group Leader
kaji confirmed boy toy for old men? just like that chinese ideal guy from the tower gamble

Aggregator gang
Makami Boro is the Referee in the Volume Cover I believe...
Damn, we finally gonna get some backstory on our boy Kaji, I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
And... now we learn that the new villain had an affair with Kaji's mom in the past. Or something like that. Okay.

So, will it be the kind of group battle where each ally in a specific team has a direct antagonist in the other team?
There would be Jonglyo vs Kyara, Floyd Lee vs Kaji, Fukurou vs Hal, and... Robert K vs Marco? Nah, the last ones don't sound right. Robert K is already down, and Hal definitely plays a third party in this game.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Kaji had to sell his body? Thats the implication I get. Kadokura entrance is great.
I dont think we are getting a 1 vs 1 versus since Robert K is out, however, something tells me Kyara is fated to fight Jonglyo and Hal is probably fated to fight Fukurou.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I want to be able to summon a kakerou referee like that at will and jump in marvel superhero style

Contributor
Oh man, Kaji's hairstyle is becoming more and more like Baku's.
Floyd Lee making jabs at Kaji's fatherless home and his mother's sleeping around was brutal.

Dex-chan lover
She didn't put on any clothes after he left, did she? Just that jacket-cape.

They did research on Kaji, huh? I bet they're planning on making Kaji have second thoughts about helping Usogui, after seeing that Kaji is a relatively «normal» person.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that it could also be interpreted as a "your mom sleeps around" comment too like Ominous said. Since we already know thats true.

Fed-Kun's army
@belkrax
Ohh... Yeah, Kaji's mom sleeping around make more sense than Kaji himself sleeping with men. But god, the word "daddy", in quotation marks is really misleading. As well as the phrase "let me pet you".

Double-page supporter
I fucked your mom shitlips!

I hope Hachina doesn't just toss Nobuko aside. I'd like to see him get a couple of followers of his own that aren't just his Kakerou henchmen. Maybe he'll "kill" her off just like he did with Oofuna.

Users who are viewing this thread