Usogui - Vol. 34 Ch. 366 - The 3rd Spear

Power Uploader
Volume 32 Side Story: https://mangadex.org/chapter/761931/1

Fed-Kun's army
I do wonder why Kaji only gets to pick shields and the other dude gets to pick the weapon. Guess it doesn't matter each side is as clueless as the other in this situation

Fed-Kun's army
In the end, it wasn't like rock-paper-scissor and the wooden shield is crap against almost everything :D

Now it's about he has more bios to "waste"

Kaji bet 1 bios in the 3rd round. It will bite him back if he assumes this is the lowest amount when intends to lose in the 2nd game. Afaik there is no rule that 1 is the lowest amount to bet.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, how the hell would a wooden shield help against a gun? Poor Kaji got played in the first game for thinking it was even remotely rock paper scissors. Also, kid Kaji being injured with a box cutter is brutal.

@Clooud
It's part of the rules, Kaji chooses through the three shields for one "game", and then the next game he chooses the spears per round, with Floyd choosing the shields. I don't think they were both clueless, Floyd seeing all three weapons and seeing the wooden shield probably realized how it would go from there for the next two.

Dex-chan lover
would the prongs of a tazer even stick to a solid metal shield to begin with?

It could be a BB-gun / Airsoft weapon.

@the9813 It's possible they'd still deliver a current

Dex-chan lover
@the9813 i doubt it, since the entire point of the prongs is to pierce and or grab.

Maybe that's the balance you have the weakest weapon, with the teaser gun only really working with the wooden shield, and the weakest shield, with the wooden shield working against, nothing....

I fail to see the strategic use of the wooden shield when it even fails at stopping the teaser, so maybe it is to assure you when to go all out, you select the wooden shied, bet high, and you secure yourself a hit.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting thing about this scenario is that if Kaji did start first and saw weapons instead of shield. He could've went full bios and got the gun and finished the guy. Although yah we don't really know how much bios Lee has and the way this manga works he probably wouldve thought it through.
BUT it could've ended on the first go!

Thanks @Veshv makes sense!

Fed-Kun's army
Taser gun: Kill on Iron, Injure on Wooden, Blocked by Plastic.
Katana: Kill on Plastic, Injure on Iron, Blocked by Wooden.
Gun: Kill on Wooden, Injure on Plastic, Blocked by Iron.

Feel like Kaji gonna remember the first time he met Baku and about the whole "Assumption is dangerous" lesson.
Can't wait to see if my "assumption" is correct, hehe.

Fed-Kun's army
@eltak actually no, before Kaji even notice, the dude actually looked at his hand, implying that it is effective, just not enough to kill him.

I don't actually know if katana can kill with plastic shield but considering the damage, I say that Kaji escape death/major damage due to first round.

This is a life and death game, so "Tie" and lose the bio bet mean "major damage".

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt this would happen, but was it ever explained how they'd determine who gets what if they both bet the same amount?

Double-page supporter
Pretty interesting game. The author keeps warning us to not make assumptions though, so I think conventional logic about the weapons and shields should be thrown out a bit until we get more information. The iron shield being so heavy seems like a bigger drawback than Kaji expected.

The mindgames around the wooden shield and gun will be interesting, as will Kaji once again breaching his conscience on killing someone.

New Kadokura is kinda wild but he still knows how to make me like him. Thanks for your unnecessary concern!!

Users who are viewing this thread