Usogui - Vol. 36 Ch. 386 - Sanctuary

Kyara is such a beast, but I think that's it for him now. All the fighting should be Marco's responsible now?

BTW on unrelated note. Anyone know who is it on the plane at the end of chapter 272? Since Caracal is dead, it's still bugging my mind on who it is. Did the author just forget about it or there is an explanation that I'm missing? Or maybe on future chapter? I'm curious, I hope it's not unresolved plot without explanations.

Edit: Also is this last chapter on this batch? Thanks

@johan23 the panels had a black background around them, I assumed this was more of a creative, symbolic ending the author had in mind for Caracal, im pretty sure he is dead, and that the flight attendant is also dead, just that they now meet in the afterlife, as they he experienced what it felt like to drop from miles above the sky like she had wanted.

Fed-Kun's army
@rockeyn
I am not sure that the flight attendant actually fell/died though. Because the first scene with Caracal and the flight attendant was Caracal's dream while he was sleeping. Obviously the dream is based on a memory that actually happened, but we don't know which parts are real and which aren't (at least for the beginning/middle obviously the more surreal end didn't happen). So her falling could of been a detail his mind made up for the dream, (but also it could of happened...) Also it's right after she disappears that the plane starts getting foggy and the doctors show up (which could either mean the first of the "untrue" events in the dream or the last of the "true" ones.)

A black background usually means the scene is a flashback, so the author could of been tricking us and the scene at the end of 272 is Caracal first getting on the plane. But I'm not sure, so your idea that's its some sort of afterlife could also be the case. (Though Caracal didn't fall from as high as they talked about, so he was disappointed in that). Sako sensei likes to draw a lot of ambiguous/confusing scenes it seems like...

Also, for Team Duwang. I just wanted to say thank you very much for uploading chapters to reddit/imgur while mangadex was down! I don't think I could of survived having to wait a few days to see the outcome of this fight, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread