Usogui - Vol. 36 Ch. 390 - No.0 Returns

Dex-chan lover
So Kakerou is bringing in more referees to the island now, huh. Wonder what they're preparing for.

Baku's surprise at Yakou showing up is great. Nobuko fever is apparently as rampant as ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so Kakerou brought more people than "just" Midara and one referee per player. That's good to know.

Anyway, it's really fulfilling to see Yakou again at this timing. Really ironic, also, seeing how Baku can't get past Kyara's death. 'Cause I bet Yakou doesn't want to be considered Kyara's replacement, nor being constantly compared to him. So maybe Baku's current attitude will upset him?

"To build Rome in one day." This phrase often appears. And I think Muttulini is the correct name, not Mussolini.

Fed-Kun's army
@saxifraga
Oh, now that you mention it, maybe us getting to see Baku's thoughts and feelings are due to him being more relatable because of Kyara's death. Since Baku are still grieving right now maybe we'll see more about the inner feelings of Baku. I would love that, knowing more about the mind of the "lie eater".

Dex-chan lover
That's nice of Ikon, i wonder if he likes video games too, that would make him my favorite referee.

Yeah certainly with Kyara gone Baku has been left with one arm, can Yakou become a prosthesis, or will he refuse such a spot?

Fed-Kun's army
Is this the end of a batch? Just want to mentally prepare myself if I should refresh a lot today :D

Double-page supporter
@Clooud

I believe they said this was the end of the current batch, but that there will be another batch soon. Team Duwang really spoils us with their release schedule. They did this during the battleship game too. It's cool that the team in charge of the scanlations gets just as excited as the readers do!

Users who are viewing this thread