Usogui - Vol. 37 Ch. 401 - Island Of Turmoil

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but the basic implication is that Lalo somehow managed to get a member of the dev team on his side, and that member told him about the match with Propon. Baku's ultimate plan seems to have been getting a pair of level 90- or so high classes to stomp out Shoudo's numbers with sheer strength, and maybe even make one of them King in order to beat Nobuko with the stats. But this guy leaked that battle, and Lalo found a chance to destroy Tipa. Said guy, I think is the one Lalo was talking to about the lack of food during chapters 398-399.

The problem with this idea is twofold. First, how did Lalo manage to convince a member of the dev team to his side while being watched by Kakerou? Second, what forces did Lalo even have to pull this off? It seems to imply that the slaves had some way to win in-game while still being slaves.

Present day, the dev team is also being targeted, though I feel like this is Daiba, and not Lalo's doing.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Fukurou is involved in this leak.
We still don't know what shady stuff he was doing all this time, after all. And now would be a cool timing for him to enter the main scene.

Dex-chan lover
if nobuko/shoudo becomes kaiser, does that mean nobody get the challenge the leader right?

in a small part of my heart, i still hope for a kyara body double corpse.... and kyara comes back on a chopper to save the day.... as if right....

Contributor
Oh damn. This chapter already has some strong callbacks to Chapter 398.

In a strange, fascinating way Kyara's corpse in Pg. 5 is quite beautiful, but by Pg. 17 Baku realizes the disgusting nature of staring face-to-face with death.
If anything, this is probably one of the first few moments we see Baku as more human than as this legendary gambler image he's built up.

From what I understand the existence of Ryuusei and Champ (the trump card) was leeked because of the conversation with Perpes. That' because of this that Usogui is in trouble. This conversation happened because of the coordinator's information (It was overheard but that could have been volontary) And from what we saw page 3 the coordinators are in trouble. Did they betray Kakerou by sizing with Lalo ? But I don't think a door can stop Kakerou. And one of them is down so I guess they may have a fight with each other. That could also be that the players assaulted the dev since they are going crazy from the hunger? But what about the security guards.... are they traitors ?

I'm confused...
... I need the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Time jump took place over so many pages I actually thought he wasn't going to go back for a second there.

I guess we're just gonna get somewhat of a half-narration from Baku? It's certainly leaning in that direction right now.

Dex-chan lover
@a2j04vm0
You're right, I mistook them due to similar hair styles (which I really shouldn't, this author loves drawing individual hair styles differently, so it's clear who a character is). Thanks for that clarification.

Users who are viewing this thread