Usogui - Vol. 37 Ch. 403 - Caught by time

There is still a way for Lalo to win I think. That is, if he becomes the only player left, I assume he would become Kaiser by default.

Dex-chan lover
@belkrax Hahaha. I guess the difference between winning and losing really was in the things each side gained or lost.

Dex-chan lover
As good as this move was, I'm worried that Ryuusei will end up becoming the King and then might betray Baku... But he must have surely thought of that possibility, right? Anyway, I wonder what Lalo will try to do. Perhaps eliminating every single lv80 player is the only move he has left, we'll see.

How long is this batch?

Edit: Never mind, I forgot that the players get assigned to a random kingdom after reallocation, meaning that he and his allies will be the three kings of the three kingdoms, I completely misunderstood that last explanation. So even if Ryuusei tries to betray Baku, he can just take Champ's stats and run him over to become Kaiser. I wonder what happened to Nobuko though, she must have also left the island if Ryuusei, Champ and Baku are the last lv80 players left.

So when Hal dropped the vests in the king's meeting was it done on purpose to manipulate Lalo into believing he wouldn't cooperate with Baku?
The question now is how Lalo intends to turn things around. I am quite sure he won't just sit back for a week waiting for his life to expire. If the the rules of the game don't allow him to win anymore the only possibility I see left for him is to actually force a change of the rules through the management.
I'm also reminded of the ship arc. Lacy thought he won but he lost the force to control his territory. If Lalo can overpower the referees with his allies the loss may become moot. This might also be why Baku was talking about needing a secret hideout. He still has to survive until the reset.

@herolm I think your prediction is spot on, it makes more sense if you reread chapter 401 because thats basically what happened after december 23rd. It seems that Lalo's outside force is pressuring the developers and referees to a stalemate.

Fed-Kun's army
Isnt noboku like bleeding? She may just be out of literal commission due to injuries and not play the next season. *Shrug* I do think and HOPE there is more to this match and cram everything in one day because like someone said earlier we still havent used Fukorou yet and I feel like Hal and him need a rematch.

I still don't know what Hal did so far and I thought he had galaxy brain too so maybe thats what we'll see on the 31st

I'm guessing it's implied that players with levels 80 and above will be split as evenly as possible between the three kingdoms? Otherwise, what would happen if a Kingdom simply didn't have any 80+ players?

Double-page supporter
I actually made the read from the start for this game, haven't done that since labyrinth round 1

Users who are viewing this thread