Usogui - Vol. 37 Ch. 404 - Protoporos Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
@Fri Chapter 204, The Empire Tower has a flashback for Kakerou during which it also basically summarizes how it gained its influence (it was basically the Karametes + a long amount of time).

@catx3 around a week's worth, mmmm.

Kept looking at those tits that look like tits, then back at the moustache...
Pretty sure Baku has used that seed analogy before? And Lalo reflects Baku in that he grabs every opportunity that crosses his path. Would have liked to see more of his route through the game specifically, but limited screen time I guess (I know I've said that before).
I've been wondering about Ideal's forces for the longest time, so this inevitable hellstorm is very desirable.
And what could Gakt possibly be up to...

*Guy on the balcony is pretty beefy. Maybe it really is Caracal and he joined Kakerou after they saved his life on the tower. The reason he has the black suit in that one really suspicious and questionable 'flashback' is 'cause he became one....! My best vain hope yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm... am I the only one a bit curious to why Referee Amen didn't wear the vest?
Is he/she a traitor?

Dex-chan lover
Referee Makoto turned out to be bigger than i thought. I guess it is time to get a fever over a new girl!

Since the last time we saw Nobuko she was on the floor bleeding, i am pretty sure Hal had to take her place and he just handled the win to Kaji without much fanfare, i hope she is somewhere safe.

I don't think those shocks are enough to put the referees out for an entire week, but it seems like it will be Lalo's forces vs Acacia and the NPA, what can Baku do in this case the outlaws alone don't seem like a big enough hand for him to survive a week, maybe a couple of days while the referees get back in gear?

Dex-chan lover
If you go back and look at chapter 401 page 10, it seems Hal did expect Baku to pull this strategy after all. Leads me to wonder what this situation counts as: Hal decided something before Baku did, or vice versa? Based on chapter 375, Baku only decided on it after Hal did.

This author is so good at foreshadowing, even after 400 chapters it's not easy to read where he foreshadowed something until after the event happened.

Plenty of the commentors here seem to think that Lalo is being a sore loser, and kinda throwing a fit now.
But Baku tells us the opposite in this chapter:
Lalo is a Psychopath. He never was interested in the gambling and he does not compute emotions. The Gamble was up until now the easiest path to his goal so he played it, but now it is not a way to his goal anymore. So obviously he takes the next best path, which is to force his way into the surpassing the leader gamble.
He just doesn't care about whatever rules anyone comes up with.

Users who are viewing this thread