Usogui - Vol. 38 Ch. 415 - A New Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
Now there's a third Nowa?! Nowa bloodline is actually OP, apparently. More importantly, this Nowa being here means the bandaged faced guy is Fukurou. Hal and Fukurou are meeting up at last! Kind of confused how he managed to sneak in as one of Arata's pieces, but that'll probably be explained at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute. There were two masked men and since one of them is Fukurou, who is other one? Is it his brother or something because both of them have no pupils.

And look back, one of the developers, Fujitsubo, was the one who told his staff to bring in the crate where Fukurou and the other person was hidden. He also said that it was God (Arata) who told him to do that. So is Fukurou on Arata side then? Or is he tricking Arata to get in the developers HQ?

Edit: Just realise the other masked men could just be Referee Nowa Jr. But Nowa Jr must be his very "exclusive" referee since he was dressed exactly the same as Fukurou. I know Fukurou have been a Kakerou member for a long time so they may have a strong bond but isn't dressing the same clothes stretching the limit of what a referee can do? (Assuming Nowa Jr did it to somehow help Fukurou's plan)

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know why Lalo randomy knelt? Keep re-reading dont see any obvious signs

Dex-chan lover
@RapidLord

I mean, in theory a referee presence shouldnt affect the game, so the referee should have to play along or sneak by other means. However I think it should be someone else because, whats the point of Arata sneaking Fukurou into the building? He is definitely not supporting Lalo as we can see in here.

Fed-Kun's army
@belkrax
I can see now why Nowa Jr might dress up as developers (the same as Fukurou) to blend in, but he even had his head wrapped in a bandage like Fukurou! Couldn't he wear a hat or something? Won't having his head wrapped around make him stand out even more? I guess that's the privilege of having an exclusive referee.

And I just think Nowa Jr is most likely to be the other masked man because referee have to stay close and monitor their member. The issues with Fukurou, Arata and Lalo being who on what sides, maybe like @Veshv said it will be explained next chapter or so?

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone else notice that Hal was crying when Nowa Jr said Ikon was killed? I first thought it was sweat but zooming into the picture, it really look like a tear come out of his eye. Is it because Hal is more human now? Or is it because Ikon is actually an important part of Hal's life? It doesn't seems like Ikon is important in anyway, and Hal didn't even bat an eye when Eba was killed. Or am I just seeing things? But I swear that is a goddamn tear coming from his eye.

Double-page supporter
@Clooud

Initially, Lalo was going to control Arata by force, by saying "I could easily destroy this bunch of trash around you", and Arata pretended to accept that, but then Arata suddenly calls out Lalo's bluff by saying that Lalo is actually alone and has no forces. So then Arata's men force Lalo to kneel and begin to restrain him, proving that it was indeed a bluff. So now it looks like Arata is going to be the one to control Lalo.

@RapidLord

I'm leaning towards it being an unfortunately positioned sweat drop, mostly because "him hearing the news" and "the tear drop" happen in the same frame, which seems too fast. But if there are any referees that he would be attached to, it would likely be one of the older ones like Ikon.

I don't think Nowa Jr is the other masked guy, because referee douji snuck into the building in his regular suit back when Robert K was around. Also Fukurou has lost his membership multiple times as far as we know, so he's probably had many different exclusive referees, Nowa Jr and Fukurou probably aren't too close as a result.

Dex-chan lover
So Lalo went to go see Arata when Fukurou contacted him. I agree that along with the final(?) referee showing up in the Panopticon, Fukurou should be in the base. I'd still question if that masked guy is Fukurou, but it would line up with this seemingly senseless face hiding and his lack of pupil.

That guy's hair reminded me of Hisoka at one point, except for those insane sideburns.

Dex-chan lover
So that's Nowa's grandson, not bad looking, wonder why he is single to the point that his grandpa has to help him as a wingman? probably a bad personality.

Oh man so Ikon did lost, but maybe he is alive... he was one of my favorite referees.

I don't think Lalo would just go and hand himself to Arata without having a way to turn the tables on him.

Dex-chan lover
@a2j04vm0 Oh, i see.

In that case i completely understand why he is single and needs his grandpa to help him get a girlfriend. Did we learnt what was his deal with his ears?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar @a2j04vm0

https://mangadex.org/chapter/799351/4 when I read the linked part, with grandpa Nowa saying he has "sharp ears," it reminded me of the part you guys are talking about. So, I personally think Mitora is extra sensitive about his ears because they're supposed to be so great and what not.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis That's a great point, that does put more pressure on Nowa jr's pride/complex if he fails to live to the expectations set by his grandpa, that way is not just any body part, but the ears inherited from the great Nowa.

Users who are viewing this thread