Usogui - Vol. 38 Ch. 416 - Cannibalism

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe i was so engrossed on the whole idea of keeping people away that i completely forgot that the initial point of the ban was to keep the players from leaving the place, and that the rule of keeping people away from entering the island was set by the developers when making the island.

My question is perhaps worded poorly, i wanted to know why did Hal took the diamonds with him, as in with himself as part of his personal belongings, and not with one of the referees or using another method.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I sow the diamond box I knew Lalo was gonna go apeshit, did not expect that back and forth from him and Lalo though, I almost bought Arata having the upper hand.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar
Hal really had no other choice when dealing with the diamonds (at least I think). He couldn't give them to Kakerou because he's technically not their leader at the moment (but Hachina Naoki). And he was still declared missing until after he entered the Ban. The only person he could of let hold onto them was Gakuto. And I guess Hal would of rather held onto them himself than leave them with Gakuto (there are a couple reasons I could think of as to why, but idk which is more likely).

Dex-chan lover
@Ominous
@spence7865

Hmmm... I see... it does make sense if it was put that way. But I can't get around with the fact we can have "go out from the ban area" bet.

So if we have rules:
"It is forbidden to go to area A"

that means we can also have bet that states:
"The loser must go to area A"

The referee will do their best to prevent us to go to area A, but if it's the result of the bet, then it's okay...

something like that?

it's weird because the referee can just forbid the player to have a bet that related to breaking rules.

If I take it further, we can have bet where:
"The winner can bring one more ally to the ban area" or other things that clearly violate ban rules

Dex-chan lover
@Ghetsis but if he can't use Kakerou while being Hachina, then how was he able to have Kakerou help Nobuko leave in their submarine?

I think him being officially lost makes more sense, but even then, he wasn't that lost some referees already knew that he was taking part of the Ban.

@Doomroar Hachina had Nobuko participate in a Kakerou bet against Kaji where losing meant removal from the island that way Kakerou would take responsibility in getting her out.

Users who are viewing this thread