Usogui - Vol. 39 Ch. 425 - Proof Of Social Order

Dex-chan lover
GAKUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is a mega galaxy brain moment from Hachina here. Now if Daiba accepts Hachina's condition (which he has no choice but to accept) he'll be able to remove all chances Lalo had of winning this via comeback, and if Arata's vest ends up being one of the Kings, Baku also won't be able to win if Lalo hides with his vest, meaning that there will be no winner and no one will play surpassing the leader, just like Hachina wanted. We'll have to see what exactly Fukurou will try though, it doesn't seem like he'll allow this so easily.

I can't imagine what it'd be like to wait a week for each chapter, I'd go crazy. So thank you very much to Team Duwang for excellent work as always, the best scanlation team I have ever known.

Contributor
Fucking Gakuto, ally of justice!

Ch. 424, Pg. 5 refered to Gakuto as the "leader," but it didn't click that Gakuto could possibly be that guy. Man!

Dex-chan lover
Buncha crazy-ass gamblers, these folk.

Looks like the Fukurou moment never happened at all. I don't know why I even bothered to get my hopes up. It would have been too easy.

Fri

Supporter
this is as amazing revelation as baku's galaxy brain plan on losing early on for me

Dex-chan lover
@299792458
Honestly with everything we've seen in the arc up until this point, I think Hal is earnestly aiming to make Baku win the Ban above anything else. He's clearly established that Kakerou, and himself, will follow all rules expected of them, which means he will completely act as an ally to Baku for this Ban. I doubt he's intending to do anything with regards to Arata's vest other than maybe remove it from King contention somehow.

It also seems like this is why he let himself get caught, so he'd be close to Daiba who would be Lalo's immediate target, so as to prevent Lalo from ruining Baku's win.

Dex-chan lover
@Veshv I think that's also possible, but eventually he will have to act as Leader as well, and depending on where he draws the line he might try to sabotage Baku's chances of attempting Surpassing the Leader. Also, we don't know how the inevitable revelation of his and Baku's past will affect him. I do think that Baku will challenge Surpassing the Leader anyway, and the seemingly upcoming gamble will be played to that end. I get that Hachina doesn't break his own self-imposed rules, but he doesn't have to break them to not always support Baku 100%. I think it's dangerous to assume he will act in complete benefit of Baku, since he has his own considerations and issues, and the rules do not explicitly state that allies have to help their comrades, even if it is implied.

Users who are viewing this thread