Usogui - Vol. 40 Ch. 435 - Drying Up

Reading this chapter I finally figured out what was broken in a few chapters back.
On page 12 at the bottom, the device that shows how much air is remaining, if you check the edges you can see they are cracked.
That's what Baku cracked when Lalo wasn't looking. And my guess on why he did that is to save air in a way that no one can notice.
In chapter 432 page 15 and the beginning of chapter 433, everybody is surprised that Baku is already out of air. This could be interpreted as Baku consuming more air because his physical condition isn't good, but if he cracked the glass on the air device on purpose, it makes sense for him to be out of air early because he wants to fool everyone to think he is out of air while in truth he still has air in reserve.

Double-page supporter
Gotta love how many intense situations like this the author managed to deliver in a supposedly POKER game. 😁

Granted it's not your normal everyday poker, but in other gambling story with Poker, any intense situations is usually reserved only for the climax with All-In bets or the final round.

Double-page supporter
Like you I've enjoyed a lot of manga in various ways but nothing has put me on the edge of my seat or gotten my heart racing like this one does

Dex-chan lover
Wow, i was sure that now Baku would have to go all the way to the results without air.

But if he broke the glass of his air gauge and has been acting like he had run out of air then that changes things a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread