Usogui - Vol. 41 Ch. 441 - The Provoking Gambler

Thank u very much for the update!!
I can't sleep and refreshing my browser every minute

If I were Lalo, I would still play 47
There's no other option beside win this round

Dex-chan lover
The greatest thing about this is that Baku's done this in hopes of Lalo putting out his best, and Lalo has no option but to do exactly that. If he plays anything other than 47, he loses the value of his 47. This forced mind-game out of him is a great payoff, assuming he didn't play 25 here.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you guys so much. the joy during this COVID mess hahaha. Laloooo enjoy the mind F!!

I think someone already mentioned this in the previous chapter, but as Baku once said, "The opponent would have nothing else to do but leave to luck and draw right? In that case, you would still have the chance to lose." Really the mind games that are going on even before the cards are played is intense now. Instead of the mind games after the cards are shown, we are plaything them before they are shown.

Reminds me of the arc with the tower and the blood drawing machine, the end villian never trusted Baku and remained entrapped in his mindgames until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Nice mind games. Lalo is taking it well so far though, the wrinkles on his skin on his last panel look like a smile.

Dex-chan lover
@xkcdhawk
I think I figured out how a 2v2 would work for Air Poker, if it isn't separate matches.

Lalo this chapter said that the best hand thing was only his theory and he has other possibilities to consider. When Kaji implied that his best hands was a theory, I thought about other possibilities in the sense of the deck being shuffled and the first realistic hand being used, or the referees deciding off the top of their heads, so without the guarantee of it being the best, but whatever comes to mind first. When Lalo brought it up this time, it hit me that Hal and Fukurou could be the ones deciding, instead of the referees. If your theory is right, I think that's how the 2v2 is being performed. What this changes from the best hand though, I'm not sure. I doubt either Hal or Fukurou would mess up the hands... unless Hal loses his memory mid match.

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe
Mostly in case they turn out right. I don't feel like people would appreciate coming to the comments to express excitement over the events of the chapters and come across theories on theories of future stuff. I started feeling a necessity in spoiler tagging theories when everyone talked about Kyara's death flags prior to the Jonglyo match. You probably feel differently, but that's my opinion on the matter.

Isn't Lalo done at this point? If he plays any card other than 47 in 3rd round,his royal flush is broken.Then Usogui can play 25 in 4th round and win.If Lalo plays 47 in 3rd round, Usogui wins in 4th round with his 25.Either way usogui wins if he plays 25 in 4th round.
Though Usogui doesn't know Lalo's cards, he knows that Lalo has higher number cards since if he assumes that the total sum of both of their cards is approximately the same and Lalo has just played 8 and 15,the remaining cards must be higher numbers.So,Lalo's hands probably interfere with each other.
So,what exactly am i missing here?

Double-page supporter
Great mindgame from Usogui. Making Lalo understand the law in order to force out his ace card right now. By making him realize what 47 is, he has to play it right now or potentially lose its value. He also now has to realize that Usogui is now setting up to use his ace card in the 4th or 5th round, securing the win.

Fantastic thing for Baku to do and fully in character. He pointed out to Kaji once that if the opponent just decides to play randomly there's still a chance to lose.

I wonder how Lalo can counterattack this. I'm waiting for the punch back.

The art is literally insane at this point like how is it even possible that somebody could create a manga like this weekly toshio sako is a friggin' legend

Users who are viewing this thread