Usogui - Vol. 43 Ch. 462 - Two Things Only

Time for the reveal, I hope there is the complete extra explanation with all foreshadowing

Dex-chan lover
That face, good lord. The endgame reaction faces are always so good, and this is no different.

This match has honestly been so good as a reader. Even though we knew so much about the match itself, and the possibilities, we're still left in the dark about the specifics. How exactly did Hal decide to save for the 25? When did Baku actually come up with the endgame deciding scheme? It could have been from the start, or in a later round. So many questions, even though we knew so much, we still don't know it all.

That was awesome. I wasn't sure what to expect from air poker at the start but it turned out to be way more exciting and filled with twists and surprises than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
glad at least they showed us the result for the match this chapter would've hated it to be left on a cliffhanger till the next chap. I wonder if the Lalo -10000sp landmine part means it's something Lalo screwed up on rather then Hal saving cards earlier on.

Dex-chan lover
Take your bets people, will he go gracefully with dignity, or clutch at life?

Dex-chan lover
@the9813
Well, if the Protoporos "bonus round" was anything to go by... he certainly won't go down without struggling.

Reading the chapter a second (third, really) time made me realize the referees are implying there were two "landmines" in play, and the other was apparently by Lalo. What was Lalo's landmine that Baku dodged, I wonder?

WOAAAAAH ! ! !

Hmmm unless Baku did not have any air remaining in the "empty" air bios Lalo had no way to win. -10000SP seems a bit harsh

EDIT : Never mind... Baku had definitely no hidden air left.

Some thoughts and predictions:

1. In order to pull off this miraculous win, how did Hal know that the last number is 25? There must have been some sort of communications between Hal and Usogui for that to happen, and it must have taken place before round 4.

2. The landmine that Usogui set-up is imo, the illusion that he has concealed empty bios to force him to bet.

3. Lalo is definitely not going down without a fight.

Double-page supporter
@nhattminhh being dead?

Man, these poor refs, no game will ever top this one for them. Gotta spend the rest over their lives officiating boring shit.

now that i think about it, can usogui use the excuse "I forgot" and "didn't feel like taking lalo's life" to spare lalo like how leader spared him or is that leader's privilege only?

Dex-chan lover
Come on Lalo, just find a way to strap yourself to the chair and "take a nap". It's no guarantee, but I wonder how the referees would judge it if it actually happened.

Lalo really should've just chanced it with folding. How much fake air could Baku have, it would have been its own gamble.

Users who are viewing this thread