Usogui - Vol. 43 Ch. 467 - Deserve To Suffer

>Unlike me, you've been keeping oxygen since the 1st round.
>In other words, you have more in reserve than I do.
More satisfied with this than what I assumed last chapter regarding Lalo's decision not to fold

Double-page supporter
Hah, I considered Usogui was bluffing, but I guess the wedge had been driven into my brain too, and figured he must have saved some to make it a double-layered plan. Impressive that Funeral Chief was able to see through it.

I knew he had a reason to drift to him. He needed to do something specific to Lalo as he dies, like he did with Q-Taro and Sadakuni. Though unlike with Sadakuni, where he wanted to make him die like a normal human, he wants Lalo to suffer.

Usogui truly is frightening.

Lol at Referee Douji. Dude planted his face flat on the glass frame.

All the game that Usogui had from the beginning until now is for this very moment.. to drove a wedge into everyone's mind including the reader. The thing is whether Usogui saved up bios or not, it will be true to his character regardless. If he saved some, then it's consistent with his usual hedge betting (betting on both win or lose situation) behaviour. If he don't then it's his daring bluff behaviour doing its work.

You think you know him well but you don't. You just can't win against him.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow Baku is absolutely terrifying. He may also won if he actually saves bios or just swim away from Lalo but no, he wants him to suffer. God this is making me feel sad about Kyara's death all over again.

Edit: Nowa Jr can't swim? I'm surprised, I thought referees are suppose to be perfect.

Dex-chan lover
"If someday you vanish, it'll be the moment you misjudge something." Lalo finally gets to learn what he actually misjudged, given his apparent confusion the last chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. I guess Baku really did goad Lalo. Gave him that false sense of hope before crushing it in his face.

Honestly, I don't remember Baku being this ruthless since maybe back during the abandoned building gamble? The dude can be pretty scary. It's easy to forget that with him being such a dork at times. Lol

Aggregator gang
Yep, Usogui really didn't like Lalo. He hates most gamblers, really. Also props to sensei for the seriously great art this arc. The emotions of the characters is really visible in their faces.

Can't wait for the Baku & Hal reunion after this...!

Lalo got absolutely destroyed. Hope Baku grabs the diamonds, would love to see Lalos face if that happens.

Dex-chan lover
Wait Shion can't swim? that sounds like a huge weakness for a referee.
Ok so were is Baku hiding his real stack of air bios?

Users who are viewing this thread