Usogui - Vol. 43 Ch. 468 - Usogui

Fed-Kun's army
Omg is that a glass shard stuck in his eye? Considering how much his left eye was abused during this series I'm surprised that it's even functioning anymore.

Even though we've seen the Usogui title drop everytime, this one really takes the cake, since we finally have a character (Shion) acknowledge Usogui's 'big liars' diet. Everyone lies shamlessly against Usogui and he expose them everytime. The only one who ever somewhat stood his ground was Suteguma, even the catchphrase wasn't said to him but to Ranko. I enjoyed Lalo more than I expected but I sure miss Suteguma.

And the conclusion to one of the greatest gambles in this manga so far, what a great game, and a fantastic way to finish the arc.

Double-page supporter
Man...I'll miss Ideal. They were a lot of fun from beginning to end.

Amazing gamble arc. Everything since the Tower has been sublime gambling, particularly the Tower, Battleship, and Air Poker.

Thanks for all your hard work as always, Team Duwang.

EDIT: as an aside, are we ever going to find out why Fukurou called him "The Virtual Man"? lol

Dex-chan lover
I knew he would get that floating plum at the end, so damn good!
What an incredible arc, thank you for the chapters Team Duwang!

Omg is that a glass shard stuck in his eye? Considering how much his left eye was abused during this series I'm surprised that it's even functioning anymore.

I thought it was completely blinded already and he only said it will heal to assure Marco he was fine?

Dex-chan lover
@RapidLord
I'm pretty sure that's not glass, it's just his blood vessels.

I was kinda hoping he'd say it to Lalo underwater, but I doubt Lalo would really be able to hear that...

This is, I believe, the first time that Baku gambled with someone who knew what kind of stunts he is willing to pull during the story. And he abused that fact so well. @BossCrab said it best, it was completely in character for Baku to be insane enough to save air while literally drowning, and Lalo believed that wholeheartedly because of the Protoporos match.

Complete and utterly destruction for Lalo. He step into every landmine that Baku laid. The round 2 lost, the round 4 landmine, the empty air bio bait. He also failed to notice the rule nor the message to Hal.

Only thing Lalo got was the lucky 1st round and the cards distribution.

Time for an arc reread.

Edit:

The broken glass of the measuring equipment was clearly shown in page 1 ch. 432 but no one caught it lol.

Ty for the chapter team duwang! Amazing 5 stars work on the whole arc (whole series tbf). Is this the end of the batch?

Anddddd that is the end of the spectacular Air Poker arc. It was fun deducing it with y'all, truly this series has its twists and turns!

Now that we're down to our final 73 chapters, seems like the next, and likely final, arc would be the showdown between Usogui and Hal, not taking into account any side-quests. Time to have more fun!

Users who are viewing this thread