Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 473 - Weight

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit Baku, you're doing the same thing again!

I wonder what he has up his sleeve for this StL match, no doubt it's going to be something absurd.

This is another dream sequence no? It's the same place in Baku dream when he almost died during Air Poker.

Dex-chan lover
well that was natural
things are going to scale horribly somehow

Theres no referee so clearly baku is fucking around with souichi.

Double-page supporter
That spread of the referees on Page 6...nice way to visually combine both of Kadokura's looks...got a wavy pompadour with the eyepatch going on

I think Baku's just fucking with Souichi, maybe clarifying that he has his full memories back.

Double-page supporter
@0verSky
Not necessarily, since it's a real place. It's the obelisk (the 3 kings meeting happened here, and it's the "castle of the kaiser").

Though it's not clear why he dreamed of the match taking place here back in Air Poker, and why the match seems to actually be happening here.

Maybe it means he proposed the location to Souichi, to set up some trick that he was already thinking about during Air Poker?

Contributor
Tell me this is a dream, because Baku wants to hold the same bet they held last time.

Aggregator gang
Jumping right into it I guess, unless this is a dream. But Usogui having a nightmare? Hard to believe...

Please let my boi Kaji take part in this gamble. He's a good guy. He was also the first to discover the law.
Or at least make him play a significant role like betraying Baku or something.
He could even be a plant by Kiruma to fuck with Baku or a double agent to betray them both or even a plant by Lalo's hinted puppet master.

Regardless this is so fucking hype

Dex-chan lover
Wait just like that it started? right there, right now? i was not ready!

Dex-chan lover
This might be the gamble that got me into the actual gambling of this series. It was just so bizarre. It at least allowed the gambling portion of Usogui to set itself apart from most of the other typical gambling mangas.
And then there's the revelation of Baku's ultra-long game that he's been playing loosely.

Not even going to mention the people-artwork or the hilarious/amazing fighting.

Damn, I'm excited to see this back.

Users who are viewing this thread