Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 476 - The Entrusted Handkerchiefs

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao, "TAKE IT IF YOU DARE, BITCH!".
Well, I take it that the bald one hiding his intention with a calm face while waiting to strike while the one with sword want to hand it but couldn't due to the temptation.

Fukurou making a comeback as a referee for this battle royale!

And now, let the mind games commence...

It seems that Kaiji and Marco are just going around getting info of what games might be planned so that they can help to prepare for it. Hmmm.

Also, since we are still on Protoporos... I'm sure thete's more secrets to be found.

Weird that Kadokura doesn't care. I remember him being pretty enthusiastic about proposing the second labyrinth game back then.
Maybe he really did go insane.

@Rhinoceros Based on the panels in this chapter, I think Kadokura is encountering some mental issues or memory issues. He suddenly grabbed his head and it looks like something happened to his vision.

Given the pairings, it looks like Taka will be fighting / negotiating with the former head of the Private Funeral Division?

If so, this is epic.

Double-page supporter
@chrischewie
Kadokura's brain was altered by what Minowa did to him; Boro makes note of it in Chapter 364. It seems he's much more prone to violence now considering what Boro thinks of his gambling idea.

@Takoshi
Marco being here is bad news for the referees. I don't believe there's a rule that says he can't interfere. He is probably probing them to find a suitable referee for the type of game Baku wants.

Double-page supporter
Boro seems like he knows the right thing to do, but doesn't want to do it. Poor Douji.

I wouldn't trust Nowa if I was Midara...wasn't Midara the one who kicked the shit out of his grandson?

Dex-chan lover
I loved Kaji's reaction to hearing about what the first StL actually was. Baku talking about wanting to play a game of mind over luck, and then proposing the damn air vehicle idea.

I wonder if Nowa will end up showing off his ability to stand. Considering what he told fake Bai Long, I suppose not.

Aggregator gang
As far as I'm aware, no one has lived to tell the tale of Nowa's fighting style so Midara will probably die if Nowa wins

700788217074548907.png

Double-page supporter
I found some things odd in this chapter. There's been weird emphasis on Ryuusei making a phone call to home, and there were also obscured panels with Yakou & Baku. Not completely sure what to make of it, here are my random speculations:

Ryuusei's Phone Call
It appeared in this chapter (476p2) and also a few chapters back in (470p10-11). Baku seems to be discussing some plan with Ryuusei, then Ryuusei goes to ask the developers for the phone. Then Ryuusei mentions later that he called home.

I think the phone is the key part of this, since Baku didn't have any way to communicate outside the island during the match. I have one crazy guess for what this could be hinting - he could've asked Ryuusei to contact Karl to bring an air vehicle to the island, so he could win the silly air-vehicle gamble with Souichi. Though I don't know if the bet is still on since he broke the watch. And as Souichi mentioned, the gamble itself doesn't have much purpose. It would be like Baku to have a double-purpose to it though, like asking Karl to bring something that he needs for the match. But then again, he's not really the type to bring something from outside to win. Also, he could've just done the call himself, no real need to involve Ryuusei, so it seems like there's more to it. Hm...

Weird Baku-Yakou Panel
Took me a bunch of rereads to understand what was happening in this page (476p4), since the angles are really obscured. Baku seems to drop some paper behind Yakou and make him look down? I finally figured out that it actually also appeared last chapter in (475p15) in a clearer angle.

At first I was thinking that Baku circled one of the games on the paper and is just indirectly trying to tell him which game he wants. But looking more closely, Baku dropped a handkerchief, not the piece of paper with the list of games that he was holding.

So It might be the "extra handkerchief" theory that people were discussing last chapter, maybe Baku gave him a handkerchief? Not sure why he even has one though, could be Kyara's. Hm, but actually it doesn't make too much sense since Baku didn't know about the collecting the handkerchiefs game. Not sure what to make of it.

Dex-chan lover
@catx3
The Baku-Yakou interaction
When you look at the first page of chapter 473,it's kind of hard to tell what it's actually on, but I think it's not the original floor where Tatsuki challenged Yakou to the ranking battle, and instead on the floor when Baku is relying on Yakou. Maybe Baku (or someone else) re-embroidered Yakou's original No. 0 handkerchief and that's what he dropped. Even if that is the case, I wonder how Yakou could possibly make a comeback, considering he can't challenge anyone else for a handkerchief without everyone realizing his situation.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, the handkerchief Kadokura took doesnt seem to have the crossed out "Kiruma Tatsuki" in it.

Maybe im confused though.

Don't tell me it's bay long addressing hana
Does nobody ever die anymore

Users who are viewing this thread