Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 481 - A Strange Dream

it's been so disrupt i have forgotten most if not all of Robert K and Douji? Can some one explain why was this make the reason he spare Rober K make sense

Dex-chan lover
@ReadUsoguiPlease Robert K. mentions that the reason he came to the island was that Lalo had information on Suteguma, his little brother that he was searching for. Douji probably recognized some brotherly love and respected it due to his own circumstances.

Though I still think the main reason is that Douji is a more reasonable ref than most and would find his own way of purging without killing, something not specifically implied by the backstory/dream.

Amazing.

I really can't wait to see Usogui animated. It will be a dream come true for sure!

Double-page supporter
@Solano
I think Kadokura was already leagues above Nanpou...in his flashback he more or less says he intentionally lost to keep himself sharp, and handily beat Nanpou in the Labyrinth.

As for Hana and Bai Long, a bunch of us discussed that during the chapter she killed him. I think the consensus was that she would have recognized the lethal ball of weapons, she calls attention to it. But they split decades ago; she has already long since moved on with her life, so she kills him without hesitation.

@BossCrab
you said she moved on with her life.. which i find very incorrect. I mean, c'mon, the scan 424 is quite explixit about it. She wants to "reunite" with him atleast to tell him what happened to their child, it's litteraly her reason not to die... what can be more direct than this ? 😲😲
so between chap 424 and 2 cases later she moved on with her life !? that's just not possible...

Dont get me wrong, i understand what you all tried to do with the consensus to end her storyline in a decent way, but it just doesnt work for me. It's a very very minor plot hole here.

i liked douji because of his eyes, but now i like him even more

Double-page supporter
Minowa was really a monster now that we see how strong Kadokura is. I guess Labyrinth Marco was just another kind of beast

Users who are viewing this thread