Usogui - Vol. 44 Ch. 483 - The Most Suitable One

And it seems like we have our final referee showdown here, with Midara joining the fray!

Y'know, Yakou's words are foreboding. As a reader, I personally want him to preside over the STL match itself. I wonder if he has anything up his sleeve in order to make a comeback...? That raises the possibility that the real handkerchief that Yakou has is still somewhere on him.

Aggregator gang
Ouch, rip his hand

Also nice ass Marco

717414091823644722.png

Fed-Kun's army
I actually think the old private funeral division should be the referee since they are the most "Neutral" at the moment. They haven't joined the organization long enough to have any "Bias" for both sides.

Dex-chan lover
I was confused about who Yakou is referring to when he says all of them recognized someone as the most suitable. The obvious answer would be himself, considering the situation before Leader announced that only the presiding referee will witness the match, but then he's going his own location?

He also seems to have said something that surprised Nowa. Wonder what it was.

Also, I think it's something of an interesting callback that Kadokura developed synesthesia after the match where Amako's synesthesia was the most dangerous factor.

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyKun I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one who noticed.
I feel worse knowing that the first thing I thought of was that McNuggies Grimace meme.

After he thought "so he's the one who buried Minowa", a conflict was desirable. Glad we may get to see it/got to see something.

Double-page supporter
I think Yakou's going to claim the right to preside the match because he is still Rank 0 after all.

Really pumped to see Takumi in this scenario. We've only really seen him go toe-to-toe with Tatsuki before, so we know how strong he is.

Will this turn into a four way battle? Marco and Midara are there too.

Aggregator gang
Midara really looked like he was going to go after Marco's handkerchief for a second there, right? Is he hoping Manabe and Kadokura take each other out? I was reading some of the wiki and was reminded that Kadokura killed Manabe's coworker in the funeral division as part of the labyrinth game so getting revenge for that might be part of the "deepest desires" mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread