Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 485 - The Seeds Of The Private Funeral Division

Dex-chan lover
Oh so he really is planning in taking over to a degree huh.

Double-page supporter
Manabe rules. I'm glad he's living up to his title, and as someone who stood toe to toe with Tatsuki.

I'll admit I'm rooting for Kadokura though. He's my favorite ref.

Dex-chan lover
oh ic instead of them being absorbed and losing it's more of an opportunity for them to take over kagerou in a way. Instead of being at odds with kagerou, being the leader's referee effectively gives them huge influence over the org that they could've never had when they were at odds withthem, wonder if that's why Manabe was Hal's referee during the previous arc.

toe to toe with Tatsuki.. that's a stretch... Tatsuki easily disposed him actually. any referee could do what he's done in that car back then.

Aggregator gang
Ah, it seems the Funeral Division theory works out as well as the Kyara being the "true" most qualified referee. Manabe alone is going to take on all of them I guess. Sensei wouldn't give us something so straight-forward as him winning easily though. Marco is still Kyara's heir in a certain sense and Marco still looks un-phased by the smoke. My theory that he's immune because of the substances he was injected with as a child still stands, but he was still blown away by Manabe's punch.

Dex-chan lover
So now that the battle is heating up, will we get a drugged Manabe too?
I don't like how out of the 4 only one is not immune to the smoke.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda seems the same thing that Fukurou stated, but with a slight logical transformation.

Dex-chan lover
@Heap that Manabe is trying to sort of overtake/manipulate Kakerou into restauring the Funeral Division. Probably being Leader's attendant would help a lot.

To be honest? I think he is playing with the idea in his mind out of respect to his fallen comrades, but isn't completely serious about it. We'll see.

Hmmm.

Pretty surprising Marco was blown away. Then again, he doesn't look like he's in the death zone battle mode.

Dex-chan lover
i swear to god if kyara somehow spaghetties his way into being alive again i'm going to fucking LOSE my marbles

Users who are viewing this thread