Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 486

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time that the chapter name was left out of the title? Good move, considering what it was, but it surprised me.

Well true selfishness wins this one out. Who else can actually make the game interesting other than the man who's simply obsessed with the game itself.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo, Manabe!

Just kidding it was obvious.
Still have trouble believing Kadokura is stronger than him though.

Dex-chan lover
also love kadokura using the exact same pose he used against Minowa

Aggregator gang
big rip...

looks like the chapter title is near the end exactly where the referee wins

Contributor
Had to do so many double-takes to make sure that the title drop wasn't an out-of-order page.

Dex-chan lover
kadokura got promoted to rank 2 after the labyrinth match so he's definitely regarded as one of the stronger referees by kagerou.

Aggregator gang
Had to read twice to make sure I understood, it felt like the pages were out of order but I guess not. Over here not really caring who wins, just happy about Marco getting to be in the spotlight.

Group Leader
This is like one of those climactic anime episodes where the OP doesn't play until the end of the episode.

Fed-Kun's army
@herolm
Yeah, I completely missed that on my first read through. Only just now noticed it. I was going to mention it too, but you long beat me to the punch. Lol

Looks like those theories of Yakou still having a handkerchief were right.

Fed-Kun's army
i was thinking they have similar eyebrows but it turns out they started to look like kiruma's during their fight in the car

Started reading this 3 weeks ago and now I am finally all catch up! And sad that I have catch up already!!

Need more!

Users who are viewing this thread