Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 490 - Within The Passage Of Time

Fed-Kun's army
So is this game going to heavily rely on how well you can distract your opponent away from the handkerchief?

Seeing as how Yakou relayed something personal to Souichi to catch him off guard, I can only imagine what might ensue with Baku.

Page 13, the handkerchief was still in the pocket.
Page 15, he is gone. Yakou's left hand is behind him.

My guess is he dropped it when he said "I've known you since you were still a child".
Oh boy ... it barely started and already I'm speculating about what's going on. As expected.

@saxifraga No, the goal of the game is know what Yakou is doing when he is behind you. He will perform an action and you have to read what that action might be. Dropping the handkerchief is just the starting example of the game.

Actually I might be wrong on that. It might be as simple as when the handkerchief drop, but I feel like this might be just the first action to predict ? It cant be as simple as to when he dropped it can it ?

The hype train has once again left the station... FINAL ARC, CLIMAX, LET'S GO!!! 🤩

Good ol party game, Dropping the Handkerchief!

Makes you wonder if the author planned this all along at the start... in using the handkerchiefs as a way for the referees to fight to being used as the final prop for the game. Exciting!

I think it'a safe to say that leader has the best 'what the fuck?' face in the series. It's so subtle and innocent.

Aggregator gang
Bruh I legit didn’t understand what was happening

Thanks for the Chapter

Double-page supporter
Nice of Kaji and Hachina to try and be there to support their friends.

I'm also amused at how completely out of breath Baku is climbing the tower

Dex-chan lover
There's more to this match, since some equipment needs to arrive.

Double-page supporter
keep in mind though, with all this excitement, that baku told us very early on in the manga that he wanted kaji to do surpass the leader. I wonder when/how that's going to come up

@marcyvq Baku only said that because he couldn't play surpassing the leader a 2nd time but he managed to get around that by losing that day in the labyrinth game

Double-page supporter
Just sayin, don't be surprised if kaji ends up in a game

Users who are viewing this thread