Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 493 - The Sound of Time

Dex-chan lover
I actually went to check my old comment on the Duwang scans, and I didn't mention at all just how many losing actions there are that don't involve a death, but any rule violation could technically end this game relatively scot-free it seems, other than the shame of losing a super-gamble, that is.

That might be a translation thing though, but either way, this is a great blast from the past.
Solid work, thank you.

Group Leader
I actually went to check my old comment on the Duwang scans, and I didn't mention at all just how many losing actions there are that don't involve a death, but any rule violation could technically end this game relatively scot-free it seems, other than the shame of losing a super-gamble, that is.

That might be a translation thing though, but either way, this is a great blast from the past.
Solid work, thank you.
The rules listed are just for Drop the Handkerchief specifically; since it's the game for Surpassing the Leader, I think if Baku were to break any of those rules it'd mean death for him.
But, this brings up the fact that it was never mentioned what happens to the leader being challenged if they lose (at least I don't think it was mentioned?)
Obviously we see later that Souichi hasn't had his life collected. I guess losing control of Kakerou is as bad as losing your life though...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it just hit me why Yakou is saying "finish it yourselves" lol.

I always took it that his life was 'collected' since he died anyway (spoilers lol)... but somehow it was returned, whatever works. From the meta-perspective, both he and Baku have THE plot armor anyhow :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread