Usogui - Vol. 46 Ch. 496 - The 1st Near-Death

FLAMES!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Blessed Duwang with the scans, many thanks as usual 🤩

Wanna bet how Baku lost on purpose on both here and the 1st surpassing the leader?

Fed-Kun's army
Souichi definitely trying to put up an air of stoicism and intimidation, but seeing him get slightly unnerved by Baku's smile is telling to me (also a bit amusing).

that's the thing... Baku doesnt have cracks, which is why i think they'll both survive the end of this game.
Baku cant be the leader of Kakerou. he lacks the drive for power or responsability and since that multisecular institution needs to keep going, Hal needs to be alive.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah its a weird mix of Souichi being actually the one person that can beat Baku, but also him clearly being scared and on the edge.

Leader bluffing on Baku's face as he die has the same energy as when Kira smiles when L dies.

Contributor
I'm glad to see that Leader still shows shades of Hachina's ruthlessness and Hal's empathy. It really makes you realize that Leader isn't just an entirely different person.

dang this match is so hype, baku finally battling the seed he planted. i really like the simplicity of the game, since the past major gambles (protoporos + air poker, tower, labyrinth) were all in such crazy settings. also the way leader is manipulating baku to try to kill him here reminds me of the manga Funouhan.

Yo thanks for the batch Team Duwang.

Edit: Also, is Souichi referring to himself as Boku or Watashi here?

Power Uploader
@troita
Watashi
9aNvf7o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well Leader will lose, he thinks this is a fair gamble, but he is probably playing a 1 vs 3 game, wonder what Kaji is up tho?

Users who are viewing this thread