Usogui - Vol. 46 Ch. 505 - Saying One Thing And Doing Another

Dex-chan lover
Baku never has a safe strategy, his wins are all gambles. Those thought bubbles mean nothing of value, except maybe that it really is "as usual".

Anyone else find it interesting that the bubble says "C turned around at 60 seconds" while the clock on the wall points at 50 seconds?

Reminded me of the Air Poker game when the author showed Ref Manabe showing a winning hand before the law was revealed, or how he showed Baku's final straight flush just after he figured out the law, just to name a few.

Double-page supporter
Feeling like Oofuna right about now. Almost doesn't seem real that Souichi could be getting outmaneuvered so early in the game. He's gotta have something ready.

I really want them agitate each other by actually conversing... this is such a perfect game for that

@troita
An old school wall clock, like a stopwatch, would simply count down the seconds based on earth's rotation (sidereal time). Most modern clocks are adjusted based on the position of the sun (solar time). So technically they're both right, but what matters the most according to the rule is Fukurou's speaking clock. This is why I think there will be a conflict between Yakou's stopwatch and Fukurou's clock at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit leader is getting wrecked.
I think he did die on his dream, what awoke is a person lost that is trying to find himself within his current self and his recent memories from a distant past long gone.
The fact that he has lost 3 times in a row must be eating at him.

Was leader specifically aiming to be D at 8:30? Seeing as he both dropped and checked at 1 minute.

Users who are viewing this thread