Usogui - Vol. 47 Ch. 512 - Unbreakable Life

I have two questions

why did referee 0 decline prosthetic? Certainly he could still maintain his image of perfection even without such a botched job on his hand.

Secondly and most importantly, with his ability to revive people now very questionable at best there may be a real chance at all three of the participants may die as a result of this Gamble. What would happens then? leader the leader candidate and the referee 0 are all expired who becomes leader? who becomes zero? how is the normalcy maintained?

@fallninja21

Idk maybe some of the rot transfers to one of them or he gets too forceful with his revival method

I admit it made more sense to ask that question a couple of hours back when I made the post then it does now however but still I'd love to speculate

Aggregator gang
I suppose you could in theory do CPR with your feet/legs. But you know if someone breaks a rib it can puncture the lungs and kill them, Yakou-san...

Some theories on why Yakou didn't want a prosthetic:
- It's not possible to make one strong enough to keep up with him (lol),
- if you did make one very strong and light enough to use, plus the pain/damage from an amputation, makes it hard to get used to using freely quickly enough
- It's not "elegant"
- He is a stubborn old man with a death wish

Fed-Kun's army
@kcspot
I remember Midara said that Yakou delay his treatment for his hand and come to the Protoporos Island just to support Baku. Not an expert on prosthetic but I'm guessing it takes a few months to make a prosthetic hand that fits Yakou. There's probably not enough time between when Yakou break his hand to when he is notify about the Protoporos gamble to get a prosthetic.

Judging from his eyes and Leader's reaction when checking his pulse, Yakou looked like he may have died and was revived by Baku's voice there. Then casually used his broken hand and arm to fix his hair. What a guy, I'd drink his coffee for sure.

Also interesting that Souichi ended up in the Sanzu river whereas Baku ended up in an operation room. A contrasting near death experience between a believer in destiny versus science.

Users who are viewing this thread