Usogui - Vol. 48 Ch. 525 - The Second Signal

Double-page supporter
even more insane, he would have to imagine a game where that leap second might even be relevant.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute. There's a leap second? Like this is actual thing that exist? How come I didn't know about this! Like why is no one talking about this. How did I spend my whole life not knowing this. God, is there a leap minute as well. Does that exist

And kudos to Team Duwang for spotting the forshadowing, especially at ch 517. How on earth did you guys know that the arms are in the shape of a clock? I definitely wouldn't even be able to notice that even if I read through the manga again.

Edit: Now that I think about. This is actually quite a gamble since Baku have no idea if the clock is going to produce a "BEEP" or a "DONG" sound. Unless he tamper with the clock as well?
Edit2: Just check the previous chapter. Kiruma turn his head before the DONG sound so I guess the sound won't make much difference

DQM

That's weird. If Souichi suspected the leap second, why didn't he think of a case which he forgot his suspicion (which he did)?

Eiz

Feels good to read this. Feels sad cause this thriller is coming to the end

Dex-chan lover
The foreshadowing is neat in retrospect, but this feels like too much of an extreme asspull for even this series. Going to be kind of disappointed if this is what seals the deal.

I knew it maaan, kinda called it long ago. The key is how do Usogui stretch the game until 9 AM and made sure that it will be his turn at that exact timing. Hell, Hal losing his memory actually made it happen too since Leader actually knows about it but forgets it.

Double-page supporter
Blarg, this is why I wasn't looking forward to the memory loss stuff, makes wins like this just feel cheap. congrats, you beat a guy who forgot how the battle was going

Fed-Kun's army
@marcyvq you know that if the "Perfect" leader version detects it, all would be for naught right?
And that "Perfect" leader almost discover his plan if he exists for one more round. Did you not see the "near-death" of the leader? He already knows it subconsciously, he just couldn't piece it together.

Dex-chan lover
You know it would have been more exciting if Hal hand't lost his memory and went in blind into a trap that he had already figured out.

In the raws I saw that in the big panel that has the. Name of the chapter ther were more characters

Users who are viewing this thread