Usogui - Vol. 48 Ch. 528 - The Moment He Entered The Route

Fed-Kun's army
As a wise man once said : "All according to keikaku".

Joke aside, I wonder if it is not over yet.

Contributor
We've done it, everyone. We've waited for so long and now the final volume is in reach.
This has been such a ride, but now I can't wait but wonder if this is how this game ends.
I've never had a series that I've put so much investment in, and it's a bit of happiness to know there's so many people here who did the same.
Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
As this amazing series approaches the end, I can say my only disappointment is that Kaji wasn't involved (explicitly at least) in the final gamble. I have no idea what's gonna happen after this, but I kinda wish that Baku vs the matured Kaji could have one last gamble between them.

But even if that doesn't happen, I can say that this manga has been a goddamn ride that I was glad to be on. Definitely going onto my list of top manga series.

Dex-chan lover
I am the only one here that doesn't wants this to be the end of the gamble?

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Internet has teach me to see from another angle for this kind of pic

Is Baku evil or good? or Neutral guy is mysterious... but he really does seem insane right now.

Double-page supporter
@Ominous
Agreed. The manga itself has been a crazy ride, but being able to share the experience with people here has been amazing. I can't really think of an experience I've had like this, especially for a manga that's not actually actively coming out and finished years ago. I get the feeling that when this ends I'm going to feel like I did when I finished One Outs and Liar Game, and be sad that there isn't like more like this readily available from the author to read. I suppose I'll have to pick up Batuque, but I don't think there is the gambling aspect in that manga.

I think Team Duwang doing such a great job with the scanlations, and being willing to point out and explain a lot of the foreshadowing after the fact has really improved the experience as well.

Users who are viewing this thread