Usogui - Vol. 49 Ch. 530 - The Winner Is...

Thanks for the release...

Usogui competes with Blame! over my lifetime's #1 spot of read mangas.
What an amazing work...

@fire you are the first person I know to rate Blame! so highly... but each to their own 😂

Shout out Duwang for carrying us through this amazing journey, we're almost at the finish line!

Hum... isnt Baku just hallucinating all along ?
i mean all the blood on leader face just disappeared, he can even cry, talk etc... as if nothing happened, he's not even out of breath. it doesnt seem to be real to me. 😮

Baku literally says "it's not you". It's clear he's hallucinating. Leader changes appearance too many times.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, so the leader told Baku to not look back not to admit his loss but to drag out the timer.
4:58 is close to death so it makes sense that the leader is on his way to die. All Baku has to do is just to drag out the timer as much as he can until the Leader's body can no longer stand.

That's the only possible explanation I could come up with. Can't wait for the reveal.

Damn. It's such a confidence breaking epiphany by Leader. Indeed, whenever Baku won, Kakerou won more than him. Hal however is grateful for what Baku did to Kakerou. In this context, Hal's word is a coup d grace for Baku.

I guess the odds were stacked against Baku from the beginning.

Who will win: a guy who would faint from the slightest bit of physical exertion or an Ubermensch who is as intelligent and physically durable as he is strong?

It's a wonder Baku even lasted this long. By normal reasoning he probably should have died by now with that much poison running in his body.

Next Chapter:

Leader: Baku, you are a big fat loser boohoohoo! Gonna cry? Maybe piss your pants? Maybe shit and cum? AHAHAHA JAHAHAHAH!!! 😃😲😆😂😎

@JDLars

Could be a double kill too. Leader kills Baku and then dies. Kakerou is left forever in the darkness with no leader.

This could be the destiny that Souichi's mother was speaking of. A leaderless Kakerou is inevitable.

@fire

LOL never heard of that manga before but i am at volume 4 now... it's really good i really dig the atmosphere and world/character design it has... some really gritty stuff.

My n1 manga is personally The World is Mine by Hideki Arai but Usogui and Garouden are my personal favs aswell.

Dex-chan lover
Leader ended up giving Baku what Baku gave to him earlier in the game: the uncertainty of the future. In other words, the true thrill of gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread