Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 8 Ch. 37

Ooo, can't wait for the next chapter! It was pretty cathartic that Tae was shown to be guilty in front of everyone even though they didn't want it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's amazing how this manga keeps straddling morbidly grim subjects but remains to be light hearted. The moment the poison was hinted at, I thought Souma wouldn't be able to make it but this manga doesn't seem to want any tragedies to happen. Yet I still hold my breath whenever someone in the story that's a good person is in danger.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Sumiko actually did get a good husband in At sushi and that's he's not scum

Dex-chan lover
Even tho Sumiko ain't my type of looks, I'd choose her personality, such a loving lady.

Atsushi uses very harsh reasoning but I wish someone had pointed out that no one telling him also means no on trusted him. And that lies on him, his behaviour and his prejudice.
'Irresponsible affection' is a weird accusation anyway and it seems he was just worried about losing his heir position rather than bettering himself as a person.

He's not scum though so at least Sumiko got a husband who's loyal.

Fed-Kun's army
it seems that Sumiko and Atsushi's marriage will be fine. He starts to like her for who she is too, and he's loyal. and Sumiko's such a lovely lady.
And i love that even though Iwai is poor, he does the things he likes, with Kanoko beside him

Users who are viewing this thread