Usotsuki Android - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Rival Appears!?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that scene with Myako and Yuzu is just so sweet and feels so natural. Like just going "yea" and "mm" as your friend cries into your lap.

Also I don't know if it's just me but that "barbie-esque" was so good I didn't even stop to think how un-Japanese that concept was

Dex-chan lover
So what are we betting on this time fellas regarding barbie-esque chick? Sister? Cousin? Platonic friend?

Imagine studying hard, paying thousands of dollars and going to a prestigious school to be an engineer only to be beaten by a schoolgirl in love.

Dex-chan lover
to punch her for calling her best friends "no value" is so wholesome. Thanks

@LordTrollbias I bet she's time traveller who visits him from time to time to remind him that he'll be legendary robot engineer in the future. They don't use honorifics anymore in future Japan and he gets along with it.

By the end of this manga this girl will become Tony Stark with all the things she is developing.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter.
I bet the rival will end up being a trap.... or a legit cyborg. Miyako again legitimately demonstrating why she is best girl though at some point I hope we get to see her discover love or barring that in an attempt to impress her otaku crush the android will end up in a karate tournament and get to the finals using her engineering skills where she will face Miyako and the two besties have to go through the emotional turmoil of determining to which of them victory means more.

Fed-Kun's army
page 14

WHERE IS THE SOLDER? IS SHE JUST BURNING THE PCB?

Jokes. Also, she should be wearing a mask too. Those fumes are toxic as hek.

Users who are viewing this thread