Usotsuki Non-chan, Jigoku ni Ochiro - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Double upload?

But thanks, interesting to see a girls love in a 'kiddy' like art style lol

page 4: i can't believe the 'my dad works at nintendo 'is a meme in japan too XD

dang other than the drama tag surprised not a 'psych' tag too i guess being a compulsive liar is bad but mc's pov does seem obsessed with her too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This reads like a modern fairy tale with the moral lesson on lying.
i'm surprised she even got that far as a famous person unless she also got some lessons and stuff and able to erase her past (surprised didn't change her name too) but even if she had stopped lying i imagine there would've been scandals b/c of 'fame' anyways

Dex-chan lover
Tricked by cute art style again. Pretty good story with intriguing characters and surprising twist. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Non chan was ever genuine with anyone. Even Takahashi knows this. That's why she made that wish in the first place
Honestly i half expected if the MC didn't reveal things, that the 'dad' that never showed up to pick her up from shoplifting would suddenly show up and demand money from her too

Double-page supporter
It's obvious that Non-chan is a pathological liar and this is something that would've happen sooner or later, but yikes... I wasn't expecting to see yanderism with this art style.

Users who are viewing this thread