Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Conflict (1)

Dex-chan lover
A lot of accidents(thwarted though) in that school. I guess Death simply doesn't want people interfering with its designs...

my yuri goggles might be a tad too thick but bitchy girl doesnt seem like she hates her

Dex-chan lover
@Yuriphile

Yeah, hate might be an imprecise word for what she feels for her. A common trope it's that the bully originally wanted to get along with the bullied, but the latter kept a sense of emotional distance that the former can't stand.

Group Leader
@Chizan True, like there's always dying every couple of days and Minadzuki have to save all of their asses, I guess death is just salty af.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapters.
i'm drowning in suspense here. however i also wonder how long it will take for this premise to become stale. hopefully never

Dex-chan lover
This is like a superpower custom made for a horror manga. There’s literally no way for it to be good, either you help save people and change the course of the world in ways impossible to understand, or you stand by and have to watch the people around you die. Either way you’re gonna live a really sad life.

Very stilted translation. I'm filtering your group and dropping this series until a competent TL picks it up.

Group Leader
I'm getting the vibes that Komachi will get super duper jealous enough to secretly murder the hoe. Them kind ones are always the hidden yanderes. 🤣 That or she gets pissed off through the roof that she accidentally kills her. Who knows.

Damn i want more yuri like this and love how the yuri tag got added when lilys garden started tranlating hope you find a way to merge with the group thats currentl scanlating cause we need decent typesetting other than that good job

Ok hole ass on the silver platter right now want this to be an anime, with the ringtone studio/production qnd good cast it'll be one for the classics.

Users who are viewing this thread