Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Conflict (2)

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley your first guess might be right cause i thought we saw a flashback of some dead woman in a previous chapter

I'm not getting tricked..! I know that the MC is NOT that type of person! She's just easily misunderstood....

Dex-chan lover
@undeadclown

Many of the people who comment to MangaDex are extraordinarily stupid, but I think that some engage in a weird rôle-playing as if stupid. It's hard to sort-out.

If the pattern is same, then there is now way she's killing her. It more like she want to 'teach' that girl a lesson. But... well, sometimes people did go unexpected. But I love to see how the story actually unfolds.

REALLY?? this took quite a turn i was expecting some wholesome love lol (with some corpses i suppose) but wow. even if she didn't kill her, what she did seems insane regardless

Bully girl almost caused kind girl to die, and liar girl had to risk her life to cause a blackout.
I think she's justified in taking aggressive actions with extreme prejudice.

Prediction: given how batshit insane she is, everybody will be right: all her visions of people dying are just her delusions

Change the title to Yandere Satsuki is Horny for Komachi-san

And i think all her delusions are the real deal, because she saved komachi a couple of times now or she did it herself because most death that occured in this series are accidents which she can prob execute by herself anyways I want my fluf manga back where satsuki saves komachi like a princess

I'm fairly certain this is just bait & switch, but in hindsight its not really that surprising that everybody else thinks she's insane.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm.
I feel like she should have been stopped at the counter when she bought a box cutter and then admitted that she was planning to use it on another person.
Then I feel like she should have been stopped by someone if she walked around the school with her arms covered in blood.
Is she trying to get arrested or something?
I feel like this will be the trigger for big things. In the first chapter she said saving Komachi disturbed the gears of fate so I'm excited to see how that takes effect. Like, is that referring to a some sort of magical counter force that is starting to try and right the universe by killing Komachi, or is it just referring to her personal life going to hell because of these things she is doing.

I might be misremembering something but Satsuki has been telling people they are going to die for years and years, and then she has always been right. Komachi was the first person she was able to save from their death right? That was why her saving Komachi was such a big deal.
Do people not notice that she was always right and think that possibly she caused the deaths in some way?
People should be calling her a witch or something that curses people to die instead of a liar.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I was really hoping she would be a hero the whole story, saving anyone no matter what, but I suppose the first chapter already pointed to a not so good ending. I do think it has a possibility of being a bait and switch, but I'm not sure how the author is gonna explain the sequence of her chasing the other girl though, maybe as someone's imagination?

Users who are viewing this thread