Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Conflict (3)

Daaaaamn, this girl is a reincarnation of Conan. Death follows her everywhere lol

Group Leader
@luluzulu before I read it, I was like “ ok, satsuki is a yandere.” After reading the next chapter, I knew I had to try to play that up in my end credit notes without saying anything definite.

Double-page supporter
How mean to tease us like that in previous chapter(s)

I knew she didn't kill her - Satsuki goes out of her way to save people from death, no way she would kill anyone.

But I do have some suspicions that Komachi is being bullied and she'll snap and kill a bunch of people, if the scene from the first chapter is what were heading towards.

I am sure satsuki won't hurt anyone, but the reason is suppressed me 😓 btw THIS MANGA GETTING INTERESTING CHAPTER BY CHAPTER I wish I can read on the official site😓

Dex-chan lover
Damn, didn't think she could think of a solution like that.
Amazing.
It's honestly a lucky coincident that the other fainted tho. I mean, if that girl didn't faint, what would happen?

How did she know the cause of death? It's an internal injury even a doctor would need special equipment.

Dex-chan lover
To prevent that death how about coming tom before that same time and who knows maybe if u said ur a friend he will let u in to talk to the girl~

That hug nice! 🤣 *even it's for the president or not

Users who are viewing this thread