Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Conflict (3)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I have no such premonitions, nor any indication that anyone whom I know has them, yet people around me don't die very often.

Dex-chan lover
I knew my girl was a hero, honestly just rooting for Satsuki all the way. I am quite interested to see what's her plan to investigate that body. Maybe she'll have to pretend to be friends with her mean classmate

Dex-chan lover
Mh. Guy might be an abusive piece of crap, thus the girl being so abrasive, and him getting murdered.

USELESS LESBIAN WITH THAT FCKING HUG

and lol i'm actually surprise she needa to saved guys corpse in a yuri manga where's my yuri harem

I knew that she didn't kill her. Used exactly the method to prevent her from dying I thought she would too.

Still, someone needs to tell her to tone down the casual self-harm. Every prevented death so far involved Satsuki hurting herself somehow, at this point she's the one actually going to die sooner or later.

So I was right about her not suddenly become evil or something but I was wrong to even think she even had the nerve to hurt someone else. Damn she's so nice, I wish I did know someone like her.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the great chapter, and that's a pretty energetic delinquent if she can kick down a door like that.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. I'm always down for some cold blooded murder on characters that mildly annoyed me. Well if she is going to live I hope she puts the pieces of the puzzle together that all that was done by Satsuki to get her to the hospital. I don't see that happening though since she is gonna need to stretch first to make sure she doesn't pull something following Satsuki's leaps in logic.

Hug was adorable. NOW KISS BEFORE EVERYTHING GOES HORRIBLY WRONG

Dex-chan lover
she's going to fucking die from stress if everyone around her keeps dropping like flies

I'd love to see a chapter where she fails and someone else saw it, then MC gains a believer. There's a subtle hint of unhingeness to the characters esp komachi
whom I think may be a masochist and enjoys the bullying by the swim club girl.
can't wait for the next chapters and see how the plot goes.

With the nature of this manga, i wouldn't be surprised if that "innocent looked" komabitch is an actual bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread