Usotsuki Satsuki Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Conflict (3)

@somaanggoro Feels more like she's the quiet kid. She seems fucked up, but I doubt she's a bitch. Wouldn't be surprised if she's the reason why MC is surrounded by bodies in the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Keqiqing that's actually something I'm worried about since Satsuki often tells people they're going to die and how they're going to die. It makes me think others would rather think of her as the murderer rather than a misunderstood hero.

beeeeeeettchhh I legit thought she turned full obsessed psycho, what a twist! but it's sad that no one really believes her because it showed that she will genuinely go through so much trouble just to go save someone even if it hurts her...

uuu felt really stupid to judge our mc so fast...my mind oh my mind you ate too many drama-news-politic kinds of stuff lately, need to stop the dosage for those sh1t honestly

Regarding the "fix" this chapter, in my experience the doctors are likely to miss it and send her home to die, though pretty likely she'd still be in the waiting room when it happens cause ERs are slow if you don't look like you're dying right now. They aren't going to run a CT or MRI just cause a girl hit her head and fainted unless someone rich waves wads of cash at them, they'd just observe and probs put it down to low blood sugar or anaemia and get her out of there cause they've got 6 mangled bodies from a car accident coming in, 3 or 4 drug ODs, 7 assault victims etc that all look higher priority.

Regarding this new body, my money is on the girl is getting beaten/raped at home so lashes out at school.

Aggregator gang
What a precise diagnostic after literally zero observation. This girl is doctor house reincarnated i tell you

@smashman42 idk I feel someone who has been raped for one would be particularly shy or meek in a public setting especially one with either their rapist or people of that gender, as well as it is very common to see rape victims killed immediately after they gave been raped. So my money's on beaten or rather a lot of troubles at home from a young age, which i think makes a kid more prone to lashing out and shit

Aggregator gang
@smashman42
She gets sent to the hospital and starts displaying signs of it there, before they send her home. There the issue of them missing it is solved.
We don't know that she just drops dead instantly, the corpse appeared at 4 and she goes to the lunch at noon so she was dying on the roof for a while in the original timeline. At the ER you'll get priority if you're sitting there waiting and then suddenly get intense pain and start falling unconscious, put it together with the fact that she hit her head earlier and they'd have to be some poor doctors to be able to miss it.

Damn, everyone's dying in this manga, little unreasonable. Lily is doing great job on this series.

Wow, did I just learn something? Yeeepp~ I do ,
Code:
epidural hematoma
And uufff, I can't trust Koma-chan yet coz she's really mysterious but
yeaahh, I love this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread