Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Rift (5)

Dex-chan lover
So did someone switch it out? I bet it's that first chick. I don't trust her.
One with the two triangles in her hair? Maybe, but it also seems very obvious. Then again it's not thaat apparent and it could be...

The art supply cabby was missing (?) Something on the shelf a few chapters back, looked like a gap between two rows of supplies. Dunno who was in proximity then.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. sensei never turned her away? Well.. there is a sign though, like in the first case the billboard really falling, then she always ask something specific. Its just need a bit of thinking to connect the dot.

Supporter
so stalker kohai didn't actually want to kill her senpai, she just wanted to get off on scaring her... cool story, still criminal

ok, speculating that triangle girl is like a sociopath who's responsible for setting up many of these 'accidents', and by saving her at the start Satsuki has created a lot of work for herself

Dex-chan lover
Well that explain the oil thing. The low hanging fruit is that the first chick is responsible but I'm betting it's more complicated. Maybe the culprit would have been caught after the first murder and thus saving her let them go free now?

YES! finally shes recognizing the GOAT (teacher)!!!! wht an Idol, really.

And also, more progress with the yuri harem? wahoo!

Users who are viewing this thread