Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Leap

Aggregator gang
I don’t fucking trust komachi bitch has been a red flag since the beginning Akira however? Is the best girl she’s so cute I hope if this series really is yuri then it’s with Akira

Dex-chan lover
"there is a buf on your face"
wb57oqrs44sa1.png
asian parent mode ACTIVATE

Dex-chan lover
i knew that creepy chick komachi had something to do with these incidents. i can think of a few reasons but im too lazy to type them.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really so surprising that a literal-minded zero-empathy girl with demon horns (hairclips) is dangerous? Everyone should've kept Komachi in mind as a suspect just from knowing that her living will cause a tragedy, and how Pres has no way to cause the possibly-supernatural mechanisms of half the attempted murders.

Something supernatural is causing accidents, and started with Satsuki's crop of students. Pres doesn't know what it is. Vice Pres the wannabe serial killer has no powers. Komachi is on the council and would help them if asked. Maybe Komachi found out Pres and VP want to kill people and was compelled to be helpful, like by indirectly manipulating the fourth council member who was just recently murdered.

Triangle-head Komachi is already a metaphorical demon, generous and helpful, acting to fit in and following requests to the letter even if she twists it. Akira on the other hand is callous, prideful, devoted, and actually going to suffer when she gets hurt. Komachi can never be more than a crush, but Akira can be a good partner.

Dex-chan lover
Having discovered this and binged this whole manga last night and today: something is very clearly wrong with Komachi. I get why Miho is creeped out by her, but it's definitely not obvious to the other characters since it mainly shows when she's alone. Her face just goes blank sometimes, not creepy blank but more like "something's missing" blank. Then there's how she tried to peel Satsuki's fingers off the ledge when she thought Satsuki was attempting suicide rather than try to save her. I honestly can't tell if that was her being malicious or genuinely trying to "help" because she thought Satsuki wanted to die.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's the one who told Seo to go to that closet, so she's at least an accomplice to the president. If so I don't think she's an active accomplice though, she just goes along with it. Same with how she goes along with Miho bullying her and doesn't complain, or didn't question Satsuki about skipping class and hiding in the staff room locker. There's just something missing from that girl that leaves her okay with going along with whatever.

She's passive, but in a really strange and almost aggressive way, if that makes any sense.

komachi is very suspicious. Before, i wanted satsuki to end up with her but idk now... excited for next chapter!

Komachi is definitely the central mystery behind this entire manga. Everything else just pales in comparison. We know almost nothing about her other than that her saving caused everything up to this point and that she perhaps lacks morals (with what happened with the hose and the fingers incident). I might just speed-read the manga and try to extrapolate something from all the scenes with her up to this part.

for all the time of the manga and to date, komachi is the most enigmatic and vague character. we already have 61 chapters, but still don’t know anything about her. we only have a couple of ambiguous grains of who she is, but would love to see her unfold as soon as possible. cuties with obscure character and elusive thoughts hold a special place in my heart

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (hornets and wasps, like most insects, don't deserve to live).

Users who are viewing this thread