Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Lacking (1)

Dex-chan lover
Ah man, I'm hoping this will end okay, but miss crazy komachi might doom everyone. I'm really dreading Akira's escape from her dad, I have the sinking suspicion he's going to be the final boss.

Also, I love how the author has kinda shoved the prez to the side because they realized he's a cartoonishly evil caricature in a fairly grounded series. If he just saw corpses and ignored them or tried to stop Satsuki, he would be a much better antagonist.

Oh boy, things are really heating up in this chapter/arc. From Akira being jealous (last chapter she hesitated in helping satsuki while the teacher didn't), then the Prez outright telling Satsuki not to mess with fate, to Kimuchi being goddamn insane again. But I have a pretty good idea of how Kimuchi's potential death might be playing out, I won't spoil it here tho.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember it correctly komachi got bullied right? (It is showed in the early chapter) So It might be that she actually wished to die? And just pretended she's a happy go lucky girl?

Btw thank you for the translation

Komachi-chan!! Finally, an arc focused on her!! She's my favorite character of this series, I'm so glad.
Looking forward to where the arc goes.

Finally Komachi arc, she is my fav chara in the manga and the one I ship with Satsuki so now, can you two kiss please www

Dex-chan lover
Prez asking "which one of us is actually enjoying this" while literally being excited as fuck when he saw someone else die 😭

Dex-chan lover
Uh.... that just means shell have to keep going as shes been doing... The way shes doing this shes avoiding most deaths, the only thing to be won over ignoring them is comfort, the only one loosing is you and that can be diluted if others help.
Also, im sure af things wouldnt be so dangerous if you stopped trying to kill anyone you dont like. Remind me how many of these accident things targeted "bad" people? she even stopped someone from suiciding dipshit.

Users who are viewing this thread