Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - Release

Dex-chan lover
And gandalf wasnt an immature asshole, but hey nothing is perfect isnt it?
Yes, someone who doesn't bother to capitalize or correctly punctuate really has a lot of room to be talking about other peoples' immaturity, muttonheaded milksop.

Seo is in a "Kill or be killed." situation. Satsuki has managed to save Seo twice, but she can't win all the time. And not only will Satsuki not kill the prez (which is the only real solution), but she also would try to stop anyone else who tried. (Which is why Seo has to outwit both the prez and Satsuki.)

Is the author so stuck to "Killing is bad!" that he can't have Seo just state the obvious, "I killed him before he killed me."?

And if that isn't bad enough, the author redeems the Prez by having him save the girl? BS. The guy is just a murderer at this point.

The sick thing here is that author is condemning Seo for saving her own life. And meanwhile letting Satsuki off the hook for the consequences of her inaction. And redeeming the prez. This is garbage.
I totally agree with this. It feels like characters can flip from irredeemable to redeemed at the drop of the hat, should the author whim it.

I can foresee that maybe next chapter Seo's going to have an inner monologue explaining why she actually did kill him merely in a desperate effort to save her own hide, but pretended to do it out of evilness, for... some bs reason (to protect Satsuki somehow?) Which, if true, does not make things better.

Fed-Kun's army
"I tried being good!"
"Wait, I actually planned all of this and I'm evil as hell!"

hmmm. Writing seems a bit off there. Shock value for the sake of shock.
I honestly wonder if there might've been something lost in translation here. But yeah seems a bit random for the sake of being random.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, someone who doesn't bother to capitalize or correctly punctuate really has a lot of room to be talking about other peoples' immaturity, muttonheaded milksop.
Better than you assuming stuff of someone then proceed to insult them based on those assumptions, but well what can i expect from someone like you, speaking like you have some kind of moral high ground that gives you the right to insult someone over your delusions

Dex-chan lover
Better than you assuming stuff of someone then proceed to insult them based on those assumptions, but well what can i expect from someone like you, speaking like you have some kind of moral high ground that gives you the right to insult someone over your delusions
You stated that there are people who deserve to die (more than others) pissmop, and posted your giggles at the thought of that happening. That is why I'm insulting you. You've made it clear what sort of a person you are, and I don't need to assume anything about you.

Dex-chan lover
You stated that there are people who deserve to die (more than others) pissmop, and posted your giggles at the thought of that happening. That is why I'm insulting you. You've made it clear what sort of a person you are, and I don't need to assume anything about you.
Go back to my first comment and point out where im laughing at the fact that there is ppl that deserves to die

Other thing is laughing at you for acting the way you did at that comment

Youre either blind or delusional

Fed-Kun's army
Seo you can't just steal this then betray:
mV9yZmu.png
When was this?? I completely forgot can’t believe she stole Akita’s kiss T~T

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think Prez can still go 6 feet into the ground - Satsuki is entirely right still, he just killed anyone he didn't like.

What's the difference between him and Seo other than that power? Nothing

Dex-chan lover
I think her losing consciousness is a trigger for her to switch personalities ngl

Dex-chan lover
hate to be that guy but satsuki needed that. when she doesnt fail she never takes a moment to really think about her actions

So all the though bubbles of her repenting and not remembering was just the author lying to the reader? Kinda shitty honestly. It be fine if she lied to other characters but this is even beyond lying to herself. This is the author straight up lying to the readers for the sake of a plot twist.

Users who are viewing this thread