Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Relapse

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be honest, the last of ship teasing for the last like, dozen chapters has really dampened my enthusiasm for this series. I feel like the plot has become a bit too convoluted and the characters have become too all over the place, and there's nothing really holding it together. Maybe the ending can put it back together, but I dunno.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but where is Akira? Her absence during this entire arc has kind of sucked. I get the point was to isolate Satsuki so she felt alone, leaving her with only her least reliable acquaintances but still, isn't this the time for Akira to show up being all heroic?
This author is not afraid to kill off beloved main characters in horribly gory and gruesome ways.

Are you sure you want Akira to come into Komachi's slaughterhouse?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what it would be like if she just tells them all their gonna die and walk away and let them die. She'd be in the news honestly

Dex-chan lover
Whether or not the vice-prez is going to defend Satsuki, she presumably doesn't want everyone here to die given that's not her (now deceased) Lord and saviour's MO. I'm thinking she'll temporarily side with her to get over the current situation then go bcak to blaming her for letting Seo live.

Dex-chan lover
I hope vice president will do what’s right and stand on Satsuki’s side here. Otherwise I can’t see them getting out of there without casualties.
Why wouldn't she? It would make no sense for her to cover for Seo.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy! What a joyous fucking mess!
I want it to end nicely for Satsuki, but I can't see it happening. Everyone is so fucking stupid to do anything right anyways...
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
If she blame the president death on satsuki I'm dropping it ASAP

Dex-chan lover
every series this author made just never have a decent police/detective

Double-page supporter
89eb383f-61b4-40ae-b143-4b722a06833c.png

Miho I'm sure you have a lot of pent-up stress from the day's events, but I really don't think this is the time for that..
How did you make this whole mess... hilarious..?

Users who are viewing this thread