Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 8 Ch. 77 - Landing

Dex-chan lover
0r9grw.png

Now back to your regularly scheduled DV.

Dex-chan lover
Now we will finally hear what last penal girl's BS reason for her deranged acts will be. Bets are on. Will the author manage to create a semi-reasonable plot-line this time? My guess she's a Nihilist who thinks that she needs to restore natural order. Oh and I wonder if bob haircut ex-bad girl will have a relapse too, for dramatic effect.

Dex-chan lover
So, this girl actually behind that shit all the way back then too.

Tbh I kinda like it, and just realize how this actually not just make enemy redeemed and get along after MC save them, like many manga.
-We still have one actually redeemable: Akira.
-We have Someone who only think for herself, but can be neutral: Shina.
-And someone actually do mean harm: Seo. For whatever mental reason or anything that the plot may go deeper
-Prez's girl: who is on the side of try save live by murder the murder, that even cashed with MC path but do save MC sometime
-And there are Komako...

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author will not casually glass over that we have someone who die (even if it's technically self defense) and two acts of terrorism. Like, you ain't gonna tell me that Seo will continue to go in class like nothing happen. Not when she want just Shiina dead or anyone. I hope at least this got out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread