Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - Lying

Dex-chan lover
Can someone fill me in on what it's the relation to the author previous work ?
Komacchi is remarkably similar to the main character of Walk to Death, the author's previous work, a girl adopted into a rich family who's got a weird relationship with death, has a similar (tho not the same) affect as Komacchi, and has a habit of saying insensitive things like what Komacchi said about her dead cousin. She's also has lots of people dying around her for strange, (initially) unexplained reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
Satsuki and Komachi truly are the different sides of the same coin.

Satsuki going through this with help from others, she's also more open to her ability even if people bully/hate her. She chooses to save people from the black.

While Komachi is alone, and her "friend" is that psycho. Komachi chooses to drive people to the black.

Dayum this mangaka is amazing

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, so I wonder considering what happened with Tokiko in the earlier series if this time the author is going to examine how to keep someone in the same or at least a highly similar situation from ending up the same way or if there truly is no saving or helping some people. I mean Satsuki has dealt with that lesson before but it was do to interference from multiple outside parties can she handle it if its self inflicted. Also I see the author is still trying to double down on the whole it was Seo all along regardless what she thought to herself in her perceived final moments meme.

Users who are viewing this thread