Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Future

Also don’t gaslight people be saying this was never a yuri, it did in fact have a girls love tag and there were a ton of hints dropped throughout the series be fr

Group Leader
Also don’t gaslight people be saying this was never a yuri, it did in fact have a girls love tag and there were a ton of hints dropped throughout the series be fr
yea but best parts these hinds was only between Satuki and Akira not anyone else

Group Leader
I will say this I liked this very much it was pretty know that Satuki and Akira should be pairing with their jorney what I get dissapointed me but the last sentences make me thought there is still possibility like that Sathuki left things she need to resolve what that mean and Now I 'm gonna see if this will show me something others or not

Dex-chan lover
Mate, try go to whatever translate website you use, put it as japanese to english or whatever your first language is and type “Shoujo Ai” and see what it translate to... So no matter what you try to argue, it doesnt change the fact that shoujo ai is literally translated to girls love in whatever language you want to translate it to.
Dude... :facepalm:
No gaslight, on Mangadex it was indeed tagged as Girl's Love, I'll repeat, on Mangadex, but japanese publisher neither mangaka tagged or promote it as such, ergo, it was never officially Girl's Love.
Naaaaah bro someone took the 'Girls Love' tag off after this chapter. (lmao)
To be fair it shouldn't have had it to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Aggregator gang
The ending feels a bit abrupt but there was only so much further they could go too. There was no antagonistic left for Satsuki more just loose ends that they could have tied off. Always like slight little time skips in epilouge's so excited for the bonus chapter.

Dex-chan lover
If you kill Hitler then World War II doesn't happen. World War II was traumatic and horrible but that trauma and horror brought about the current era of relative world peace and international cooperation. Therefore, killing Hitler would be wrong because World War II and the Holocaust were an unfortunate but necessary step in society's evolution. Which means that the girl whose very existence causes death shouldn't die because some times poisons can be used to make medicines even though that does't really make sense with Komachi's existence basically rotting everything around her.
weird thing is, he said that as respond to question about the Prez's killing people who harm other. and if it use for apply for both, i hardly could agree, and frankly it still didn't the question whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
Since it hasn't been noted. Prior to the final chapter dropping the rating was around 8.77. A day later it's dropped to 8.63. Who knows what the future holds?

Also, LMAO at the Girl's Love tag getting removed. It wasn't a bad read (I gave it a 7), but I wouldn't have touched it if it hadn't had the GL tag in the first place. Nice bait.

Dex-chan lover
No, you're cheery picking, ignoring facts and context, but go ahead and stay wrong, not my problem if you don't want to learn :dogkek:
It is quite clearly you who decides to ignore facts🤦🏼‍♂️ It is literally the fact, that if you translate shoujo ai from japanese to other languages it translates to girls love…

Dex-chan lover
It is quite clearly you who decides to ignore facts🤦🏼‍♂️ It is literally the fact, that if you translate shoujo ai from japanese to other languages it translates to girls love…
Which is completely meaningless because it was never used to mean Yuri or Girl's Love, it's western nonsense, you cherry picking won't change the fact that Shoujo Ai is related to pedophilia.
Like I said, stay wrong, won't waste more time with you lol

Dex-chan lover
If you translate shōjo ai word by word, it does literally mean 'girl(s)' and then 'love', but that's not how language works. The combination of 'girls' and 'love' in english indicates the girls love each other, but, in japanese, the combination of 'girl(s)' and 'love' indicates the girls (ie underaged women) are loved, so it's a pedophilia thing.

• This
what? what are you talking about. that is not how the word is used at all. even if that were true there is no indication that it's purely underaged girls x adults. girl's love (love between girls) is as literal a translation as you can get

• Dumb
Dex-chan lover
what? what are you talking about. that is not how the word is used at all. even if that were true there is no indication that it's purely underaged girls x adults. girl's love (love between girls) is as literal a translation as you can get
That's exactly how the word is used, in Japan Shoujo Ai and Shounei Ai are related to pedophilia, always have been, using them as the safe equivalent to Yuri and Yaoi is pure western nonsense, it's why you will never find a single publisher or mangaka using them related to the genre, not even one single time.

It's why good manga sites never used Shoujo Ai as a tag, or if they did dropped it later, only shitty manga sites that mirror other sites still uses the term.

Dex-chan lover
even if that were true there is no indication that it's purely underaged girls x adults
Shōjo means young girl in contrast to josē which is adult women. And it doesn't need to have that indicator because it's just assumed that an L1 speaker will understand because that's how it's used.

ok i concede on the point of its original meaning, however you can still go on pixiv and find thousands of illustrations by japanese artists tagged GL. so.

Dex-chan lover
ok i concede on the point of its original meaning, however you can still go on pixiv and find thousands of illustrations by japanese artists tagged GL. so.
Girl's Love (GL) is not Shoujo Ai though, for them the two have zero relation, Japanese people will never associate the two, ever, so insisting on the mangled translation without any context that Shoujo Ai is Girl's Love is still pure nonsense and cherry picking.

I'm actually honestly confused about what point you're trying to make. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Because GL and shōjo ai have different meanings even tho they are word by word equivalents. They're used in different contexts to mean different things and cannot be equated to each other.

• This

Users who are viewing this thread