Usotsuki Satsuki wa Shi ga Mieru - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Future

Dex-chan lover
Its a 3-page color insert, including a 2-page splash, in the first chapter of a new manga. It's purpose is to be eye-catching and convey the story's tone, to draw readers to the fledgling series.
The cover art is what's eye catching.
The first chapter has a decapitation, including a cross section of the neck - that sets the tone well enough.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The cover art is what's eye catching.
The first chapter has a decapitation, including a cross section of the neck - that sets the tone well enough.
Mangas traditionally don't have their own covers until the volumes are collected. The splash page serves the same purpose.

Double-page supporter
Can't believe its over. This was one of my favorite manga to the point where I bought the JP volumes. Been a good ride guys- hoping those extras clear things up with like Satsuki's dad and stuff (AND AKIRA?! PLEASEE) :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your translations! Both for this manga, Shi ni aruki, and the mangas you are currently translating. Your scanlations are very well made and let us discorver a lot of really cool manga I would never have found out otherwise. So I hope to see you continue!

Regarding the final few chapters of Usotsuki... I can't deny that it feels rushed. But either way I am happy to see the author leave us with a happy ending.

There is one problem however. And it's unforgivable.
Why are Komachi and Satsuki holding hands in front of Akira? UNFORGIVABLE! Don't taunt the poor girl!

Dex-chan lover
I know it was ending, i wasn't expecting to coming so soon and like that. Ngl, i was half expecting a last death before the end.
I'm not really that bad with the "yuri baiting" as we were never really promised Yuri to begin with. For me, the one thing unresolved is Akira's dad, unless i forget something. As for chapter 1, i believe it was what would happen if the terrorist act in the classroom goes off.
Thanks @Beltaro for the work, i even start reading this one before you pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Man i cant believe its over already, didnt think itd be this soon. Thanks for all the work fellas!

Dex-chan lover
It seems like an axe, but maybe the mangaka didn't know how to wrap it up and just said "meh"?

Akira bros, we lost so hard.

Dex-chan lover
I know it was ending, i wasn't expecting to coming so soon and like that. Ngl, i was half expecting a last death before the end.
I'm not really that bad with the "yuri baiting" as we were never really promised Yuri to begin with. For me, the one thing unresolved is Akira's dad, unless i forget something. As for chapter 1, i believe it was what would happen if the terrorist act in the classroom goes off.
Thanks @Beltaro for the work, i even start reading this one before you pick it up.
He got arrested for attempted murder.

Double-page supporter
That was a really abrupt ending imo... Nonetheless I'm glad that it got to finish (happier that I got to see Sayo one last time too ‼️) Thank you to the SLer for all the hard work on this one

WUAGGHHHHH THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD MANGA!! I wish that it had gotten like... 1 or 2 more chapters to show the aftermath of Komachi's confession, but I can't say I'm upset with what we got! I feel like Komachi's confession was exactly the swan song this manga needed-- it answered all the questions about why so many people were dying, provided a vehicle for the resolution of the core conflict of saving people NOW even if you don't know if it'd hurt people LATER vs preventing more harm by hurting one person, and i loved that the answer to why you keep going and keep helping others is the desire to live together.

My Akiracoin is plummeting, yes, but they're all THERE. Satsuki and ALL the people she's managed to get close to, together and happy. She and Komachi will live together, along with all the others she managed to befriend, along with ALL the other people in the world she managed to save so they could live that life. I'm so excited for the epilogues :)

Dex-chan lover
eeeehhhhhhhhh
I wanted the MC and her Dad to reconcile
or did that happen and i missed a chapter?

Dex-chan lover
The teacher speak should had give to Satsuki, is almost the chapter forgot her.

Also, she didn't give her the Finger

Dex-chan lover
Why are Komachi and Satsuki holding hands in front of Akira? UNFORGIVABLE! Don't taunt the poor girl!
After the gymnasium incident Satsuki was no longer being ostracized for being a liar but she didn't know how to deal with this uncharted social landscape so decided to go back to being a pariah by becoming a scumbag NTR protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I was glad about how it ended, even if I agree it could have fleshed out the Akira-Satsuki dynamic a bit more. Of course, I had read Walk to Death before this though

Users who are viewing this thread