Usuzumi no Hate - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Aqualine Metro

Dex-chan lover
igJTSx8.png

Smile status : protected :qq: for now

Contributor
Makes you wonder whether we'll go through the same thing just like in this chapter :huh:
You could argue we are already on that path right this moment, although population levels seen there are not likely to be what we see unless nuclear war happens. We are likely to see a large scale war in the coming decades, we are already seeing many mid size nations at war. It is extremely likely a war involving china happens and carbon levels are already acidifying the sea(what feeds a large portion of the world). We are likely to see death/population reduction into the billions in the coming 5 decades from non-standard deaths in our society. The shift needed is currently impossible within the time scale required and the will of nations to stave off mass death.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is this the first time we get confirmation on when the Great War happened? (1000 years ago)

Dex-chan lover
Awesome, thanks for the chapter! This is one of the best mangas currently running.

Can we take a second to just appreciate how detailed and well-drawn some of the panels are? I read one too many mangas and none of them even come close to how well-drawn this one is. (Even the big ones)

Also, this is the only manga where i really care about every single new character that appears, because each and every single one of them has a well-thought background and actually has a personality of their own. Their dialogues are unique, their conversations are insteresting and i actually immerse myself in them.

Thanks for the translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it dont degenerate, like Blame did, and author end up killing everyone just for shit and giggle.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Can we take a second to just appreciate how detailed and well-drawn some of the panels are? I read one too many mangas and none of them even come close to how well-drawn this one is. (Even the big ones)

Also, this is the only manga where i really care about every single new character that appears, because each and every single one of them has a well-thought background and actually has a personality of their own. Their dialogues are unique, their conversations are insteresting and i actually immerse myself in them.

For real, I had to legit pause on the double spread to open it in full resolution. The artwork of this mangaka is EXTREMELY clean. Reminds me a lot of Made in Abyss

Dex-chan lover

Read Dandadan!

Users who are viewing this thread