The Color of the End: Mission in the Apocalypse

yes it's clearly inspired by Nihei Tsutomu Work, Very good so far, This music is what I have been listening when I read Ningyou no Kuni, and it blend perfectly with the themes of those kind of manga

Double-page supporter
Yeah there's no doubt some Blame influence here. If the author's gonna take influence from somewhere, I'm so glad they took it from Tsutomu instead of the ubiquitous light novel trash clogging up the industry lately.

Dex-chan lover
This is a wonderful read. Puts me into a melancholic mood, but in a good way.

This manga's atmosphere feels so genuine i really hope an english physical copy comes out soon

Double-page supporter
why dont she try revive humanity hy their dna
We don't know if she has access to the cloning technology that was used to create her + humans would just die to the miasma all over again. That's why she has to perform this arduous task of purification

This artistry is top notch!! I'm going to be honest though the author really shot the world building in the foot for using the obligatory 'narrator explains what happened to the world' at the start of the first dang issue! Let the reader think, make context clues!!! The entire first chapter would have been better introduced to the reader if the exposition box was gotten rid of. The entire draw of Blame! was for how it didn't give a fat exposition bubble to the reader, it sat us in front of Killy's point of view and had let us draw information from his and other characters conversations. That's how you world build.

Users who are viewing this thread