Utakata no Minato - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Bottom of the Sea

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR:
6d33e6f647519af6866202f583f3396abcecb258_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I swear to FUCKING GOD if this becomes a harem manga I'm going to fucking shoot myself

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate shit like this, they make the premise as if that the MC has to chose between multiple girls and then they make the girl whom he'll end up choosing painfully obvious, and just when you think that they'll pleasantly surprise you by making him chose some other girl, they fucking don't. Every harem manga ever (except 5toubun and Haganai (which is a LN actually but it has a manga adaptation so whev))

Contributor
This was nice.

Seems a bit obvious who the true love will be, but I like the art style and the character designs, so I’ll keep reading. I feel bad for the MC - hopefully the girls treat him well!

Or who knows? Maybe it’ll go out of left field. Imagine if the blue haired squid girl that he sees when he wakes up underwater for the first time is the one that wins. I like her design, and she seems like a fun girl, so I want to learn more about her.

Either way, thank you for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
The girls have pretty interesting design to say the least. But it's a harem so still 50/50 right now.

All these fish designs are really cool to look at. Author does a nice job of making the underwater environment feel mysterious and fun at the same time. Looking forward to all the cute fish girls and their personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread